IGNORED

Atari 8-bit Sinistar Prototype Discovered!

Albert

8-bt Sinistar would make a perfect mini bonus game for Duke Nukem Forever. Another suggestion, maybe you could get it included on Guns N Roses new album I hear they are working on.

The above is actually kind of funny. I just checked and I asked about this on this thread over 2 years ago, and it seemed like a long time since it had been announced then!!! I guess this may never see the light of day. Who wants to make a bet we see Duke Nukem 4ever first?

trailer here

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
:sleep:

Hello? Is there anyone there? Any word on Good Luck Charlie Brown and Turbo either?

I don't believe we will ever see Sinistar released. It's been what 3 years since they announced this. If the person who is supposed to go through various versions to find the latest one doesn't have time at this point I would think he would pass it on to someone who does.

If you've been paying attention, you would know the reasons why at this point. This game will be released once I am able to compile the code into a bank-switching cart ROM. It's not as easy as it sounds as this is not my code so I want to be sure that the game will be functional and all the bank-switching is correct. No one else can take over this task, they don't have the tools nor the permission of the programmer. He does have another game he programmed after he left Atari that he might want to release but only if we respect his wishes.

Please be patient, real life issues are more important.

:sleep:

Hello? Is there anyone there? Any word on Good Luck Charlie Brown and Turbo either?

I don't believe we will ever see Sinistar released. It's been what 3 years since they announced this. If the person who is supposed to go through various versions to find the latest one doesn't have time at this point I would think he would pass it on to someone who does.

• 1 month later...
Any chance at least of a little YouTube gameplay video?

Uhhh I would say probably not. I have seen screenshots but this game is never going to come out. I mean it will, but by the time it does our decedents will be the only ones who will be able to play it. I would of literally killed someone back in the day to get this game for the Atari, oh well..

I would of literally killed someone back in the day to get this game for the Atari, oh well..

This is probably why the programmer doesn't want his e-mail known...

If I get some time this weekend I'll try and make a short gameplay video (I assume the emulator can do that).

Tempest

Any chance at least of a little YouTube gameplay video?

Uhhh I would say probably not. I have seen screenshots but this game is never going to come out. I mean it will, but by the time it does our decedents will be the only ones who will be able to play it. I would of literally killed someone back in the day to get this game for the Atari, oh well..

Please stop posting in this thread, thank you.

..Al