IGNORED

Beanie Baby Bash!

Inky

From the person who brought you a graphics hack called Pac-Law...

They're deceptive. They make normal human beings irrational. They are intrinsically evil. They're Beanie Babies! Your job: Stun the happy Beanie Babies with your stun gun, and then step on them to rid the world of the evil. After that, you must collect the 'Ty' tags to make sure they go straight to the pits from whence they came.

Download the rom here.

Download the box image here.

Let me know what you think...

Box created with Paint Shop Pro 4

[ 03-19-2002: Message edited by: Inky ]

Well, while those aren't mine, my wife has a complete set of the McDonald's Teenie Beanies from a couple years ago.

I rejoiced when I heard they were going to stop making them. Then I cried for days when I found out that was a marketing scam designed to drive the price up...

I spent a few minutes playing Beanie Baby Bash! before work today and was quite amused. I don't think Ty would find it very funny, though. How many different enemy sprites are there? I'll add Beanie Baby Bash to our Hacks page this weekend, I have several others that need to go up as well.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

I spent a few minutes playing
Beanie Baby Bash!
before work today and was quite amused. I don't think Ty would find it very funny, though. How many different enemy sprites are there? I'll add Beanie Baby Bash to our Hacks page this weekend, I have several others that need to go up as well.

..Al

I was looking at the game thru the show/editGFX utilitis (Thanks Dan B!) and could only find one enemy sprite. Apparently the game at one point also uses the player sprite as an enemy. Haven't figured out if its supposed to represent an 'egg' or not..

I have an idea for my next hack, but I'd like to also hack color and music, as well as the GFX on it. It will be a Crystal Castles hack based on VeggieTales: Josh and the Big Wall...

Potential warning about the download from my page...

I named it Bbash.bin. I found out that bbash.bin is also the rom name for Bumper Bash by Spectravision. If you download mine, name it beanbash.bin so as not to overwrite the other rom.