IGNORED

What might have been, part X

moycon

Spam Sushi?

"Stuff Posing as Mackerel?"

Yecch. Spam is to meat and meat by-products as Cool Whip is to real whipped cream. It looks a little like meat. It has that lovely carcinogenic flavour that suggests a kind of meatiness. It even has teh sort of texture that would imply that someone took some corned beef, stuck it in a blender, then mixed it generously with great gobs of gelatin before stuffing it in a tin. I think a battery of tests, including genetic analysis and carbon dating, would probably reveal that if ever an animal lived that matched the base ingredients in Spam, it could only be the sort found lurking with lethal intent beneath sewer grates and stalking innocent, mace-carrying young women who strike a good pose, but can't seem to get it together when it comes to fleeing in terror while wearing heels due, I suspect, to an artificially high center of gravity.

So, what game is this?  

Al, it's FAST FREDDIE

As far as spam goes, yeah yeah we've all heard of what a vile substance it is. I must have heard it reiterated a thousand different ways. It still doesn't change the fact that the islands gobble it up like no tomorrow. And Spam Sushi is pretty much a standard available in many of the local restaurants and food stops

..So telling them how much spam sucks would be sort of like telling us how much the 2600 is primitive and lousy

Yes the answer was Fast Freddie!!! You win a free can of SPAM inky.... Email me your mailing address to claim your prize. I have a can in my cubbard I've had for like 2 years... The expriration date is for 2017 so it should still be fine.

Yes the answer was Fast Freddie!!! You win a free can of SPAM inky.... Email me your mailing address to claim your prize. I have a can in my cubbard I've had for like 2 years... The expriration date is for 2017 so it should still be fine  

LOL! This is the first post in a long time that made me laugh out loud to the monitor. Good stuff

quote:

Originally posted by NE146:

Al, it's
FAST FREDDIE

Thanks, I did see this mentioned much further up in the thread but for some reason it didn't register that this was the real answer. I've never seen this game in the arcade, I have to wonder how many were produced. And man, the color scheme is hideous! It reminds me of a CGA display. Is the game actually any good? If it's supported in MAME I should give it a whirl someday (along with all of Atari's other coin-op games, most of which are quite worthy of any time spent enjoying them)..

..Al