IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw question for anyone that has the cart.

snakeeyesdd

On the cart that I have Leatherface is dressed in Blue the sky and truck are also Blue the screen shots and on the rom on this page has Leatherface the truck and the sky green. Is this just a change added when the rom was done. Someone that has the cart check see if yours is blue or green and reply back.

Hmmmm Mines seems different than either of the ones you described!!!

I do know that often the games change slightly when they are being developed.

Often a prototype game will have graphic alterations from the final product.

Its hard to say maybe you have a rare prototype of the game!!!?????

But also I know if a game is NTSC format and is played on a PAL system the the colors will be off...So perhaps this is the reason for the changes in color???

I don't have the box but here is a screen capture from the cart I have...Does this look like the one you have!?????....

moycon-55.gif

i am confused .... i pulled out my original prototype with a case made out of real dried skin and whose label has original scratches by leatherface.

on my monitor i get this ... i think i have that special version, before it was censored

moycon-55a.gif

I remember the Prototype diffrent from your screenshots Jah Fish. But I want it.

For month the Prototype was sold. The pictures from the screenshot look like this (one is from AtariAge, one from the ebayauction in the past):

Carts 1 Cart 2

Screens:

Texaspicture1.jpgTexaspicture2.jpg

Look totally diffrent. I hope the winner has dump the ROM, before the cartridge will not working anymore.