IGNORED

HSC Season 3 Week 10: Skiing

Ze_ro

41.00.  It's kind of disheartening when someone else has already beaten the world record.

936212[/snapback]

Well, if it is any consolation, you have an excellent time. I started out in the 42's

Once I discovered the fastest route it didn't take long for me to break the world record. Keep at it!

45.34 seconds...........gettin' better - inch by inch!!!!!!!!!! Of course, I've hit Game Reset about 1,000 times already.

I 've hit so many trees my wife is calling me "George of the Jungle!"

********UPDATE*********

41.03!!!!!!!!!!! (though I haven't come within two seconds of that score all week so it is not like I could do it again!)

Edited by silverpoodleman

I got 36.60 after an initial attempt in the high 40's. I think I got some kind of lucky tapping action going (thank you TAC2!), because I was able to just tap the controller to move sideways a little and my skiier would stay in the same straight fastest movement position whilst sliding down on a very thin diagonal slant. I doubt I could do it again, so I am retiring now lol.

937304[/snapback]

We're playing game 8, not game 1 :ponder:

Yeah, that's not the right game. But speaking of the other courses, I've been playing all the different runs, and some of the times on TG have me perplexed.

For instance, Course 3 (B/B), the WR is 27.51 by Todd. I've played that run to perfection and could only manage a 27.96. I even taped it and can't find any other way to improve the time since you can only go one way in that run, (you have to go through the flag gates.) What's Todd doing different?

Same on Race 1, Race 2...what is the trick that I'm not getting?

Yeah, that's not the right game. But speaking of the other courses, I've been playing all the different runs, and some of the times on TG have me perplexed.

For instance, Course 3 (B/B), the WR is 27.51 by Todd. I've played that run to perfection and could only manage a 27.96. I even taped it and can't find any other way to improve the time since you can only go one way in that run, (you have to go through the flag gates.) What's Todd doing different?

Same on Race 1, Race 2...what is the trick that I'm not getting?

937319[/snapback]

You're not Todd ;)

EDIT: 12 hour shift at work + nothing to do = 39.69

post-4191-1127537223_thumb.jpg

Edited by keilbaca

[*]Game Mode: Game 8 - 900 meters, Olympic hill

Quick question, if this is Game 8, why does my counter start at 500? Game 9 is starting at 900 Was this a misprint? We are playing game 8 right?

I'm having a Sonny Bono moment right now, so I'll hold posting any scores until I can at least get down the mountain in one piece. ;)