IGNORED

Question regarding Activision Decathlon

lonesome_pa

I have a cart (EAZ-030) Activision Decathlon. It has a purple label written in English and French. When I try to play it, it just scrolls. This is a PAL version right? Even with the E in the number? I wanted to make sure because I'm unfamiliar with PAL games. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, I think the same. For a some days, I have make a list with the Cart Commander programm. Then I have seen, that the NTSC Activision games have no E. But near all my Activision games have an E (because I live in germany and here I get most PAL games).

In an other tread I have write too, that I think it stand for Europe.

And most Activision PAL games exist in the normale style and with white Lable. Like the blue lables only exist on NTSC games.

MattyXB:

I put together most of the Master Media Lists for Brien's Cart Commander. I must apologize for creating the lists from an NTSC perspective. If I can find some extra time, I can add PAL entries to the list and ask Brien to post the update to his site.