IGNORED

whats my avatar from **WIN A PRIZE**

ATARIeric

Tastykakes holiday container/tin? lol

959447[/snapback]

that is a really good guess but the answer is no :)

speaking of tastykakes, look what I am about to munch on :D

post-2304-1131038473_thumb.jpg

I just wish they had those tastykake lemon pies here in florida but then again I am thankful to even get the peanutbutter kandykakes. :)

PA has the best sweets!

here is another hint:

this hint might be a curveball so I think you guys are going to need to show these pics to an old timer ;)

post-2304-1131038616_thumb.jpg

Edited by ATARIeric

I just wish they had those tastykake lemon pies here in florida but then again I am thankful to even get the peanutbutter kandykakes. :)

PA has the best the sweets!

How much are you willing to pay? :evil:

(Granted I can just walk down 2 blocks and get all the flavors I want... :P )

They have new ones out for Thanksgiving in Pumpkin which IMHO taste yummy.

I've sent TastyKakes to Nebraska so *maybe* if you are nice I'll send you some. ;)

PA has the best the sweets!

(Granted I can just walk down 2 blocks and get all the flavors I want... :P )

They have new ones out for Thanksgiving in Pumpkin which IMHO taste yummy.

I've sent TastyKakes to Nebraska so *maybe* if you are nice I'll send you some. ;)

959466[/snapback]

From here on out I am going to be real nice person! One thing is you cant expect me to not talk about drugs anymore :P tastykake lemon pies, turkey hill iced tea, hydroponic weed and zero degree weather. what else could a person ask for, oh yeah I know what I could ask for to top it off, No school today because of being snowed in :P

1986 was fun :D

are the kandykakes still 3 packages for .99 cents ? Probably not but I remember in PA they are cheaper when buying 3 packs at a time. Is it still the same ?

959479[/snapback]

Pies now sadly go for .79 each sometimes if you're lucky they are 2/$1 for assorted goodies. :sad:

Actual packages of 6? go for bout 2.79 each and you can sometimes find them on sale 2/5$ and on uber-rare occasions 3/5$ around here.

Most of the time though if they are on sale it's close to the Expiration Date. Hmm, main flavor pies I see around here are Cherry, Blueberry, Coconut Custard, Boston Cream (sp.), Lemon, Key Lime, Pumpkin, French Apple.

If you go to the TastyKake website I *think* you could probably just buy them on-line and have them shipped if your craving gets that bad.

I really don't eat that stuff though. :)

It's the logo from Minuteman brand anal suppositories?

959511[/snapback]

Thank god I dont know what those packages look like so I would have to say no & I am not even sure to say good guess or not :D

959515[/snapback]

it's a joke dude.

959533[/snapback]

He says it's a joke, but did you notice his current avatar sports a dummy with a hand up its... ahem. :D