Qb Special Edition - Announcement

Andrew Davie

quote:

Originally posted by -^Cro§Bow^-:

HMMM...

Just to let everyone know...

#74 is Allocated...to me.

Or it was last I heard...Andrew?

This is correct. He had requested and paid for #74 quite a while back. I have corrected the error in the summary.

I have offered his money back, as he has also privately expressed concern about the order of delivery and time being taken to finalise the deliveries.

If somebody is not happy, then I'll cheerfully issue a refund. This is a labour of love for me, and I do not intend to get into fighting or bickering. All I ask is that everyone stop and think a while how long it takes to even address and pack 100 boxes - yet alone manufacture what goes in them. It's a learning process for me, and finding the best way to do things is a part of that.

quote:

Originally posted by MattyXB:

@ ren.dhark,

I have think number 66 was for you Günther. But now stand nothing at the place 66. I hope that you get it. Is this only an error or are you jump off?

That was another error in my summary, which has now been corrected. Feel free to question things now, if you think there's a problem. I think I've fixed all the problems I know about.

quote:

Originally posted by jahfish:

well if 15 is free again, i might swap from #71 to #15 again

(sorry gunther, rick and matthias, i know i'm a traitor deserting from the "age group" again)

fish, that's ok... i'll forgive you!

BTW: andrew, great job on the Qb SE!! looks sharp!!

Take Care,

Rick

There are 12 unallocated cartridges. There are 24 offers 'out there' to which I have not yet received replies/confirmations.

I am now opening the gates to anyone wishing to purchase a 2nd copy, or anyone wishing to order their first. It's first-come, first-served - and I will be closing orders at the end of the week.

Those remaining UNALLOCATED at that stage will be held in reserve for sale by me on eBay at some time in the future. Hopefully, of course, for mucho $$$

The #15 stays mine, I don't want to switch that...

The "packed" and "posted" notes come closer and closer to #15...can't wait to get that great game!

Andrew: Did you sign all boxes as shown on the photo of Al's box? I'd like to get mine signed like Al's aswell...Thanks!

Simon

quote:

Originally posted by Simon:

Andrew: Did you sign all boxes as shown on the photo of Al's box? I'd like to get mine signed like Al's aswell...Thanks!

All boxes are signed as in the photo. All manuals will be signed. Some have asked me to sign the cartridge - I'm not sure about that yet. It won't work on the label, and on the back it will look a bit odd. I'd kind of like to keep all 100 units fairly similar.

I can see from the discussions in this thread that I should have sold the rights to positions, as well as the cartridges themselves. Feel free to put your places up for sale on eBay, guys