Photo

How much are US Atari Jaguar Kiosks worth?

6 replies to this topic

#1 evilmax17 OFFLINE  

evilmax17

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:48 AM

Like the one pictured (not mine).

Posted Image

Monetary value, not sentimental.

#2 Smiley OFFLINE  

Smiley

Moonsweeper

• 392 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:17 PM

Dunno, why not do a search on ebay and see if there are others there for sale....or put it up for sale there and see how much you get....

/me thinks a b&w gameboy kiosk would be worth more, but think that would also fetch a good amount...

#3 jaysmith2000 OFFLINE  

jaysmith2000

Stargunner

• 1,876 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:18 PM

My price guide breaks it out on my website.

My Webpage

Go to the price guide and then hardware selection. The top and bottom are broken out seperately. Condition and type play a big role. Also, availability. If you're willing to ship it, you can get more for it, if you're not you're stuck with the local market. Do you have one to sell or are you buying one?

#4 evilmax17 OFFLINE  

evilmax17

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 16 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:29 PM

My Webpage

Go to the price guide and then hardware selection.  The top and bottom are broken out seperately.  Condition and type play a big role.  Also, availability.  If you're willing to ship it, you can get more for it, if you're not you're stuck with the local market.  Do you have one to sell or are you buying one?

View Post

Looking to buy, somebody near me is selling one for $275 local pickup. I'm hoping to chew him down to $200.

#5 sku_u OFFLINE  

sku_u

Quadrunner

• 13,984 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:31 PM

My Webpage

Go to the price guide and then hardware selection.  The top and bottom are broken out seperately.  Condition and type play a big role.  Also, availability.  If you're willing to ship it, you can get more for it, if you're not you're stuck with the local market.  Do you have one to sell or are you buying one?

View Post

Looking to buy, somebody near me is selling one for $275 local pickup. I'm hoping to chew him down to $200.

View Post

If it's in good shape, $275 is a good deal.

#6 K3V OFFLINE  

K3V

Dragonstomper

• 649 posts

Posted Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:44 PM

Yeah for sure, $275 is a great price. Especially locally where you don't have to pay for shipping.

Does it have the Atari SC1435 monitor in it? Those are worth quite a bit themselves.

#7 jaysmith2000 OFFLINE  

jaysmith2000

Stargunner

• 1,876 posts

Posted Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:58 AM

That's a steal unless it's beat up bad. Snag it!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users