IGNORED

What might have been 4/30

moycon

As far as I know Namco designed this game and Atari manufactured it in 1986. I can remember playing this in the arcades back in the day, and for it's time it had smooth, detailed graphics.

The arcade game scrolled. This 2600 version would have to be broken up into seperate screens like Pitfall. Here's what I think it might look like....

moycon-70.gif

Anyone know what it is????

2-bit-toy dont talk. You dont even post here, this was your first post. Plus it is funny. You don't even no when the bologna started, its not sandwich thing. God I was a newbie not to long ago, but I didn't make stupid statements like that! sorry if I was harsh but theres no need to come in and immediatly bash on our jokes.

Hey 2-bit-toy do me a favor.

When you see a thread with the words WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN in the title..... Please for the love of all that is good and Atari, don't open it and spare yourself the agony of gazing at my sandwich again OK????

Thanks, prish.

A bologna sandwich is no less tasty than a jelly one, or had you forgotton that legendary debate back on 4/13/01?

And do not spill pop on my beloved jelly sandwich and expect that I also eat it, for it is the most wretched thing in the world.

Seriously tho, try that sometime, and you will be sick for a week.

We are all allowed 1 idiotic post per 30, or so I am told.

I'm just wondering if we can see the end screen from Bologna Thunder...you know, the one where the big plane from Combat flies by? (Look for the most recent does Pitfall have an end thread tosee what I mean). Another classic Moycon, you know, some of these games look like they actually could work on a 2600...sign of a good mock up. I need to try my hand at this, any tips oh mighty Moycon??