IGNORED

Two-ton commons

Pitfall Harry

Hey Pitfall Harry! Just tried to sign your guestbook, but the verification letters ("jvv") wouldn't take?!? Thought you might wanna know. Anyway - cool site - keep up the good work - and, is your story about "Tooth Protectors" true? If so, I feel forced to tell you "You suck"... but don't take it personal...

quote:

Originally posted by tiggerthehun:

Hey Pitfall Harry! Just tried to sign your guestbook, but the verification letters ("jvv") wouldn't take?!? Thought you might wanna know. Anyway - cool site - keep up the good work - and, is your story about "Tooth Protectors" true? If so, I feel forced to tell you "You suck"... but don't take it personal...

Thanks for visiting!

I cannot imagine why the letters "jvv" would not take. In which field did you enter them?

Tooth Protectors is a true account -- every word of it.

I won't take your suckage assessment personally. If anything, it helps to keep me humble. So, thanks again!

Ben

I almost feel sorry for that dentist, who knew not the worth of what he kept so negligently in his display case.

Then again, knowing what dentists charge and, subsequently, take home each week, it is a piteous feeling will very quickly pass.