IGNORED

Any good finds this weekend??

lonesome_pa

Was wondering if anyone had any good finds. I did so-so; found 2 Coleco Gemini controllers, Atari 2600 Mountain King, boxed Tennis, and Eggomania. They also had a boxed Sega Genesis for only $15, but I passed it up. For some reason, that system never did anything for me. I wish I could have found more, but am just happy that I did find something. It seems harder and harder to find games in the wild around me (except for like 25 copies of Combat or some other VERY common game.

I'm glad to hear that the "dry spell" of games is not only around me. But, I do wonder why. I remember not that long ago going into my local thrift store and seeing a load of games in the bin, now I'm lucky to find just one game (assuming again that it's not the Combat or Pac-Man game). My best guess is that people are realizing that games are popular again and instead of donating them, they jump on the band-wagon and try to sell them on eBay. I'm going to Florida next week with my wife and son to see her mother. She said there are quite a few flea and thrift stores there, so maybe my luck will change.

Ridenmy65:

Hehe...we both had some Bira Bira shining on us...

I too found a CV Mr. Do's Castle...I paid 3 bucks for mine though. Still that game is up there on the rarity for the CV and to find them for what we did is a good buy.

Good version to boot...so I am happy.

1 BOXED 2600 JR with catalogue, owners manual

warrenty card, DC atari force comic, defender

w/ instructions. adapter Rf and controller

15 dollars.

1 SNES cheat book

2 Dollars

1 Super mario 2: how to win guide by nintendo

75 cents

1 Nes cleaner (THANK YOU!)

50 cents

1 Boxed SMS system, 1 controller 1 gun

15 dollars : Passed on it.

BIGGEST COOLEST THING:

1 BOXED Final Fantasy I for the NES

and get this:

~~[1 DOLLAR CANADIAN.]~~

I crapped my pants.

quote:

Originally posted by lonesome_pa:

Was wondering if anyone had any good finds. I did so-so; found 2 Coleco Gemini controllers, Atari 2600 Mountain King, boxed Tennis, and Eggomania. They also had a boxed Sega Genesis for only $15, but I passed it up. For some reason, that system never did anything for me. I wish I could have found more, but am just happy that I did find something. It seems harder and harder to find games in the wild around me (except for like 25 copies of Combat or some other VERY common game.

I found a Kid Vid for $2.00 at a flea market.