IGNORED

TRONMAN Missing In Action MIA? Neotokeo2001 News?

Atari Charles

From what Neotokeo said, a few carts did go MIA, so he had to get more made. That can take some time, espeicially if he is going all out with the glowing cart, etc.

At some point, I'd like to get the cart as it is something that will be fun to play and a cool addition to my very small Atari cart collection. I'm sure they will be made and get out to us, but sometimes these things take time.

I can be patient.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I asked him in June what was going on he replied with this on June 24th

"I do have replacent carts made and just have to make the new boxes for them. I have had them for quite a while and have just been putting it off. I have no excuse not to have completed them yet. I will make the boxes this weekend and get it sent out to you on Monday."

I Still haven't recieved anything though and that was a month and a half ago.

I think want happened is that the carts he originally sent somehow got lost in route so he had to remake the carts and boxes. Unfortunatley this has taken longer than expected. I'm not sure if the other people waiting paid for thiers but I know in my case, I came up with the Tron Man cart idea and he took it one step further(beat me to the punch) and released his own Tron Man game.

I am looking forward to my copy, but only Neotokeo2001 knows when the carts will be sent.

Seems this problem of missing carts is happening with Neotokeo's POO! game also as AtariAger and myself have not recieved out carts for that release either :( I gave up on seeing my cart months ago, It was a prize cart that I won so I'm not technically out anything but it would have been cool to get the POO! game. AtariAger and I have discussed this VIA PM a couple of times and we are both at a loss as to why we never got our games. :sad:

Edited by Shawn Sr.

Seems this problem of missing carts is happening with Neotokeo's POO! game also as AtariAger and myself have not recieved out carts for that release either :( I gave up on seeing my cart months ago, It was a prize cart that I won so I'm not technically out anything but it would have been cool to get the POO! game. AtariAger and I have discussed this VIA PM a couple of times and we are both at a loss as to why we never got our games. :sad:

... "Blame Canada"? :ponder: :P

(Really though, sorry to hear you guys have had so many problems with shipping.)

post-2879-1156203976.jpg

I don't think the issue is so much with Canada Post but the zombies down at Canada Customs. If you want a very inefficient bureaucracy remmicient of some Monty Python skit or Mad TV skit, Canada Customs fits this very well(IMO).

They have a great talent for:

-opening packages without care damaging the contents inside.

-not taking responsibility for missing and or damaged items even though their tape is the thing resealing the package.

-taxing the living shit out of everything and anything they can get their grubby paws on. They'd tax the air if they could.

-They make Ferrengis look like caring and honest businessmen.

• 2 weeks later...

Report form the Canadian News Agency:

As the war in Iraq continues and the forest fires continue to Southern Canada, there is still a great interest in the Missing in Action Tron Man Carts sent to Canada via U.S./Canada Post. The whereabouts of the missing Tron Man carts remains a mystery, although there are theories that all four cartridges were lost in the void that is known as Canada Customs(a.k.a. Zombification Unit 413). Both American and Canadian operatives have been working closely with Jay Maynard a.k.a. Tron Guy a.k.a. Tron Man to secure the position of the missing cartridges. Neotokeo2001 has not been available for comment. Rumors supporting his recreation of lost carts is for now unknown and verification on these recreated carts cannot be confirmed or denied. For now the whereabouts of the lost Tron Man carts and the existance of the recreated Tron Man carts remains a mystery.

Below is a theoretical picture of Canada Customs answering our News Agency Query regarding the MIA Tron Man carts:

post-4697-1157939419_thumb.jpg

Edited by Atari Charles

• 3 weeks later...

Things like this happen, I suppose.

That is why I will only buy carts from the AA Store!

I did buy one from Shawn Sr. and recieved it no problem but I shall stick with Alberto from now on.

Where in Hell is Alex, did Albert send HIM thru Canada Post?

WP

Sending packages via Canada Customs to the US or other destinations are never a problem but carts coming into Canada from the US. seem to get caught up in the faulty machine of Zombification Units at Canada Customs.

I have complained a few times to Canada Customs and they really don't give a $hit and try to blame the sender or try to blame Canada Post, even though their Customs tape is resealing the box with missing items(in a previous ebay purchase about a year back).

I am hoping Neotokeo2001 with finish up the boxes so that the carts can finally get to us.

Neotokeo2001 HELLO, Hello, hello, ello, llo, ooooo

• 3 weeks later...