Photo

WHAT GAME WOULD YOU LIKE NEXT?

36 replies to this topic

Poll: THE NEXT BEST RELEASE WOULD BE?? (65 member(s) have cast votes)

THE NEXT BEST RELEASE WOULD BE??

1. THEA REALM FIGHTERS (4 votes [6.15%])

Percentage of vote: 6.15%

2. QUAKE (5 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. LEGIONS OF THE UNDEAD (3 votes [4.62%])

Percentage of vote: 4.62%

4. MORTAL KOMBAT 3 (8 votes [12.31%])

Percentage of vote: 12.31%

5. NATIVE (8 votes [12.31%])

Percentage of vote: 12.31%

6. HIGHLANDER 2 (4 votes [6.15%])

7. JACK NICKLOUS CYBER GOLF (1 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

8. SOULSTAR (3 votes [4.62%])

9. EERIEVALE (6 votes [9.23%])

Percentage of vote: 9.23%

10. KICK OFF 3 (1 votes [1.54%])

11. DEATHWATCH (1 votes [1.54%])

12. CONAN (12 votes [18.46%])

Percentage of vote: 18.46%

13. PHEAR (4 votes [6.15%])

14. ULTIMATE BRAIN GAMES (1 votes [1.54%])

15. BATTLESPHERE 2 (3 votes [4.62%])

16. FREELANCER 2010 (1 votes [1.54%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 mad4jaguk OFFLINE  

mad4jaguk

Space Invader

• 11 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 4:55 PM

I know some dont exist, just a bit of fun! :)

#2 ZylonBane OFFLINE  

ZylonBane

River Patroller

• 3,966 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 4:58 PM

just a bit of fun! :)

I bet you're wrong.

#3 NovaXpress OFFLINE  

NovaXpress

Skeet Shooter

• 10,745 posts
  • Still Smokin'

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 5:03 PM

As a native Ohioan I am offended by the misspelling of Jack Nicklaus.

Edited by NovaXpress, Fri Jan 6, 2006 5:03 PM.

#4 mad4jaguk OFFLINE  

mad4jaguk

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 11 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 5:05 PM

As a native Ohioan I am offended by the misspelling of Jack Nicklaus.

View Post

oops, i do apologise, been that long since i saw the back of the cd box!!!!

#5 Paolo OFFLINE  

Paolo

Dragonstomper

• 910 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 5:07 PM

Difficult poll:
we know that at least one game is going to be released, and that some other games ARE out there in form of unfinished, AND we know that some are just hopes.
How can you choose in this situation?
I for one voted for Native (I love R-Type), but I will surely buy Eerievale as soon as it came out.

#6 The_Laird OFFLINE  

The_Laird

Bratticus Maximus

• 3,571 posts
  • Atari Sega Nerd

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 6:51 PM

You should check the previous polls, I did one near enough identical to this only it listed all the games known to exist in proto form. (somewhere if not already!)

Also I own a copy of Soul Star :D

#7 walter_J64bit OFFLINE  

walter_J64bit

Quadrunner

• 5,216 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 7:07 PM

DONKEY KONG! :D

#8 else OFFLINE  

else

Dragonstomper

• 964 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 8:28 PM

Okay, all together now -- DACTYL JOUST! Maybe if we say it enough times it will come true.

By the way, Soul Star was pretty much released, right? I know I picked a copy up off eBay a while back....

#9 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

As Above

• 18,976 posts
  • So Below

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 9:18 PM

MK3 would make me buy a JAG.

#10 Nuclear Pacman OFFLINE  

Nuclear Pacman

River Patroller

• 2,854 posts
  • L33T

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 9:39 PM

I say Conan because there's not a single side scrolling beat-em-up on the Jaguar.

I would pick Native, but that's pretty much vaporware by now.(as is Conan I'm sure, but who knows.)

Edited by Gunstarhero, Fri Jan 6, 2006 9:40 PM.

#11 Atari Dogs OFFLINE  

Atari Dogs

Stargunner

• 1,673 posts

Posted Fri Jan 6, 2006 10:31 PM

I say re-release Battlesphere I at a realistic price that average Jag fans can afford. At the current auction price Battlesphere might as well be vaporware.

#12 Starcat OFFLINE  

Starcat

Stargunner

• 1,019 posts

Posted Sat Jan 7, 2006 2:55 AM

Hi!

I know this is supposed to be a fun poll, but it still seems a bit strange.
None of the options is likely to happen, except for Eerievale and most are actually entirely impossible due to techincal or copyright reasons.

I also don't see what sense it makes to include a title that is going to happen, among a bunch of games a lot of Jag fans always wanted to have, but will never get. But of course as a fun poll, the result isn't really important.
I think I'm voting for Native. It would be a great game if Duranik had decided to finish it in 97.

Regards, Lars.

#13 LanDi OFFLINE  

LanDi

Star Raider

• 73 posts

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2006 4:00 PM

I know some dont exist, just a bit of fun! :)

View Post

Nowt wrong with a bit of fun! I voted for Conan, as it looked excellent . Native was unfinished, so were most titles. But one of these could well appear as there are two mystery Songbird products for the Jag looming, I hope its well supported, I really do. Well we know Dactyl Joust for sure isn't one of them. Maybe we'll see a decent top down shoot em up, all written in GPU code. I'd love to know what Duranik are up to, their work is truly awesome being it coding or graphics.

#14 jaybird3rd ONLINE  

jaybird3rd

Quadrunner

• 9,234 posts
  • "Excuse me, sir? I have a question ..."

Posted Mon Jan 9, 2006 4:08 PM

Well, I don't see "a silky-smooth clone of Sonic the Hedgehog featuring the yellow jaguar from the Atari Jaguar ads" on the list, so I'll vote for Dactyl Joust.

Oh, wait, that's not there either ... :sad:

#15 Gaztee OFFLINE  

Gaztee

Stargunner

• 1,763 posts

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:32 PM

How about the version of Soulstar that is not out there??? the more complete one that exists, now that would be cool

Gaztee
:twisted:

#16 Nemesis OFFLINE  

Nemesis

Star Raider

• 71 posts

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:45 PM

I say re-release Battlesphere I at a realistic price that average Jag fans can afford.  At the current auction price Battlesphere might as well be vaporware.

View Post

I agree,Especially as you can get a nice cart version of Beta Fight for life for $50.00 .

#17 Foxsolo2000 OFFLINE  

Foxsolo2000

River Patroller

• 3,710 posts
  • Our future resides in the hands of fools!

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:37 AM

For me it would have to be Conan. Was a Conan game ever released for any system? ;)

#18 LanDi OFFLINE  

LanDi

Star Raider

• 73 posts

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:51 AM

I say re-release Battlesphere I at a realistic price that average Jag fans can afford.  At the current auction price Battlesphere might as well be vaporware.

Battlesphere was available in limited quantities at Telegames UK for sixty quid a copy (ninety dollars/euros) they sold out about three four years back and havent managed to get anymore in. There's your chance, and you missed it, had I known at the time it was so rare( and contained JUGS) I'd have bought the lot. Still, nevermind. Shop around that's what I say.

#19 PeterG OFFLINE  

PeterG

Dragonstomper

• 905 posts

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:17 AM

Battlesphere was available in limited quantities at Telegames UK for sixty quid a copy (ninety dollars/euros) they sold out about three four years back and havent managed to get anymore in. There's your chance, and you missed it, had I known at the time it was so rare( and contained JUGS) I'd have bought the lot. Still, nevermind. Shop around that's what I say.

View Post

Are you sure that Telegames sold BS? From what I know the only sources were Scatologic/ 4play and ebay later on. I can't imagine that telegames agreed to have no profit at all....maybe you mixed something up?
Peter

#20 Nemesis OFFLINE  

Nemesis

Star Raider

• 71 posts

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:51 PM

View Post

Telegames didn't sell Battlesphere .One time they had it listed but they never had any .I think it was to get more hits.I never buy from Telegames ,Bunch of Wankers.

#21 tillenterprises OFFLINE  

tillenterprises

Moonsweeper

• 498 posts

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:37 PM

I've been waiting for Gorf Plus or 2000 or whatever they were going to call it for years now. I was really looking forward to that!

#22 LanDi OFFLINE  

LanDi

Star Raider

• 73 posts

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:33 PM

Telegames didn't sell Battlesphere .One time they had it listed but they never had any .I think it was to get more hits.I never buy from Telegames ,Bunch of Wankers.

View Post

Actually Telegames UK DID have Battlesphere, I come from that City and pop in from time to time. It was in stock at 59.99 and was then listed as o/s forever after. They tried hard to get more in as I spoke with them on the subject and we were discussing why they couldn't get anymore in. The listing of Battlesphere was nothing to do with getting hits as it was also on their printed price lists at said price.
Bargain

#23 Nemesis OFFLINE  

Nemesis

Star Raider

• 71 posts

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:09 PM

Actually Telegames UK DID have Battlesphere, I come from that City and pop in from time to time. It was in stock at 59.99 and was then listed as o/s forever after. They tried hard to get more in as I spoke with them on the subject and we were discussing why they couldn't get anymore in. The listing of Battlesphere was nothing to do with getting hits as it was also on their printed price lists at said price.
Bargain

Your making it up as you go along.I know for a fact that the people who actually made Battlesphere in the USA could not sell the game that cheap themselves so how Are a crap company like Telegames going to sell it that cheap.You are thinking of Battlemorph which They did sell for $59.99. How are you getting your prices anyway The UK uses Pounds not Dollars .If your going to make shit up at least make it sound real.

Edited by Punisher5.0, Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:18 PM.

#24 jaysmith2000 OFFLINE  

jaysmith2000

Stargunner

• 1,876 posts

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:14 PM

GORF CLASSIC
GORF PLUZ
GORF 3-D
MAD BODIES
MIGHTY FROG

#25 Punisher5.0 OFFLINE  

Punisher5.0

River Patroller

• 3,905 posts

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:20 PM

I fixed a couple of your posts because the quotes were all messed up and hard to read. I don't think Telegames ever sold BattleSphere but Nemesis they did have an online store in the US but got rid of it around a year ago.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users