• DEATHWATCH
    • CONAN
    • PHEAR
    • ULTIMATE BRAIN GAMES
    • BATTLESPHERE 2
    • FREELANCER 2010

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Difficult poll:

we know that at least one game is going to be released, and that some other games ARE out there in form of unfinished, AND we know that some are just hopes.

How can you choose in this situation?

I for one voted for Native (I love R-Type), but I will surely buy Eerievale as soon as it came out.

Hi!

I know this is supposed to be a fun poll, but it still seems a bit strange.

None of the options is likely to happen, except for Eerievale and most are actually entirely impossible due to techincal or copyright reasons.

I also don't see what sense it makes to include a title that is going to happen, among a bunch of games a lot of Jag fans always wanted to have, but will never get. But of course as a fun poll, the result isn't really important.

I think I'm voting for Native. It would be a great game if Duranik had decided to finish it in 97.

Regards, Lars.

I know some dont exist, just a bit of fun! :)

995448[/snapback]

Nowt wrong with a bit of fun! I voted for Conan, as it looked excellent . Native was unfinished, so were most titles. But one of these could well appear as there are two mystery Songbird products for the Jag looming, I hope its well supported, I really do. Well we know Dactyl Joust for sure isn't one of them. Maybe we'll see a decent top down shoot em up, all written in GPU code. I'd love to know what Duranik are up to, their work is truly awesome being it coding or graphics.

I say re-release Battlesphere I at a realistic price that average Jag fans can afford.  At the current auction price Battlesphere might as well be vaporware.

995654[/snapback]

I agree,Especially as you can get a nice cart version of Beta Fight for life for $50.00 .

I say re-release Battlesphere I at a realistic price that average Jag fans can afford.  At the current auction price Battlesphere might as well be vaporware.

Battlesphere was available in limited quantities at Telegames UK for sixty quid a copy (ninety dollars/euros) they sold out about three four years back and havent managed to get anymore in. There's your chance, and you missed it, had I known at the time it was so rare( and contained JUGS) I'd have bought the lot. Still, nevermind. Shop around that's what I say.

Battlesphere was available in limited quantities at Telegames UK for sixty quid a copy (ninety dollars/euros) they sold out about three four years back and havent managed to get anymore in. There's your chance, and you missed it, had I known at the time it was so rare( and contained JUGS) I'd have bought the lot. Still, nevermind. Shop around that's what I say.

998984[/snapback]

Are you sure that Telegames sold BS? From what I know the only sources were Scatologic/ 4play and ebay later on. I can't imagine that telegames agreed to have no profit at all....maybe you mixed something up?

Peter

998984[/snapback]

Telegames didn't sell Battlesphere .One time they had it listed but they never had any .I think it was to get more hits.I never buy from Telegames ,Bunch of Wankers.

Telegames didn't sell Battlesphere .One time they had it listed but they never had any .I think it was to get more hits.I never buy from Telegames ,Bunch of Wankers.

999777[/snapback]

Actually Telegames UK DID have Battlesphere, I come from that City and pop in from time to time. It was in stock at 59.99 and was then listed as o/s forever after. They tried hard to get more in as I spoke with them on the subject and we were discussing why they couldn't get anymore in. The listing of Battlesphere was nothing to do with getting hits as it was also on their printed price lists at said price.

Bargain

Actually Telegames UK DID have Battlesphere, I come from that City and pop in from time to time. It was in stock at 59.99 and was then listed as o/s forever after. They tried hard to get more in as I spoke with them on the subject and we were discussing why they couldn't get anymore in. The listing of Battlesphere was nothing to do with getting hits as it was also on their printed price lists at said price.

Bargain

Your making it up as you go along.I know for a fact that the people who actually made Battlesphere in the USA could not sell the game that cheap themselves so how Are a crap company like Telegames going to sell it that cheap.You are thinking of Battlemorph which They did sell for $59.99. How are you getting your prices anyway The UK uses Pounds not Dollars .If your going to make shit up at least make it sound real.

Edited by Punisher5.0