IGNORED

SwordQuest Airworld Comic Help

pitfallaimee

So, it's not like programming, but formulating a comic book is tough! I know Swordquest means many things to many...well, at LEAST a dozen people... So, this is your chance to express your hopes for the SwordQuest: AirWorld comic book. I have already begun the artwork, but I'd like to know what the atari fans out there think should happen in this, the last chapter of a beloved series, before Dutchman and I iron out the final plot. (Also, it would help me out a LOT!)

Thanks!

Aimee Tate

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: pitfallaimee ]

It should most definitely have something to do with the game (unlike the first two and maybe the third, don't know never read it). If you can make it more useful in figuring out the game I will be happy.

Oh yeah, how about a plot somewhere as well.

I think as long as you tell a straightforward adventure story you cannot go wrong. Maybe even end it with a cliffhanger (like the other books) just for kicks.

Yeah! Me too. There are a few others here in Louisville, but they refuse to show themselves. I know this because Atari games keep getting bought out from under me!!

Good luck on the comic. Are you going to try to keep the art style close to the work of Perez (I think its George, right?)??

Small World Stan

What about a stupid sidekick who speaks in baby-talk gibberish and has absolutely no bearing on the plot (mesa thinka Isa hava idea, big bombad), but instead annoys everyone to tears and helps ruin what would have been an other wise cool movie....err comic book.

Hey! Great idea! Though, with the well thought out character web already present in the Swordquest series, it may be hard to find a character that isn't useless to start with, what with characters like "Konjuro" the Wizard (didn't see that one coming...) and "Tyranus" the Evil Tyrant.

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: pitfallaimee ]

Well, I am planning to use winged dragons as the local form of transportation. Since the "Swordquest" formula usually involves the twins seperating and encountering 2 forms of the natives/inhabitants, the other form of transportation may be futuristic hover-chariots. Or Chevrolets. I haven't decided.

Damn, my dreams of scantilly clad bird babes has been totally dashed! Downer!

How about some beings made entirely of wind similar to the tornado creatures you spoke of, but less organized, more whispy(I know this is a visual nightmare, them being completely invisible and all)? Cloud people sound cool, but bad guys made of clouds sounds silly, like they would be nice a puffy. Maybe you could create a cool looking Cloud Dragon, though...

Of course flying horses would be cool. Please no Wizard of Oz flying monkeys though, I still fear those beasts. If you have night scenes, some bat monsters could be cool.

A fount of ideas, Stan