Photo

EBAY: 256-Game Atari 2600 Multicart PULLED!

7 replies to this topic

#1 bfstats OFFLINE  

bfstats

Moonsweeper

• 450 posts

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:20 PM

...all four Absolute titles (Pete Rose Baseball, Skate Boardin', TitleMatch Pro Wrestling, Tomcat F-14 Flight Simulator) with manuals, + TNT BMX AirMaster with manual. All mint.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

As warned (thanks, guys, for preparing me), eBay pulled this listing. I have posted it, for all who may be interested, here in the Marketplace Forum:

http://www.atariage....showtopic=82353

Edited by bfstats, Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:45 AM.

#2 holygrailvideogames.com OFFLINE  

holygrailvideogames.com

Quadrunner

• 5,749 posts

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:23 PM

I would be surprised if it last for 10 days on eBay. eBay tends to cut short the Atari multicart auctions. Some people have been suspended for listing them. You might be better off trying to sell it in the marketplace here.

#3 bfstats OFFLINE  

bfstats

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 450 posts

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:28 PM

I would be surprised if it last for 10 days on eBay.  eBay tends to cut short the Atari multicart auctions.  Some people have been suspended for listing them.  You might be better off trying to sell it in the marketplace here.

View Post

Didn't know that. Thanks for the advice.

#4 Dusk2600 OFFLINE  

Dusk2600

River Patroller

• 2,700 posts
  • I Killed Pac Man

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 PM

beautiful set of games. i dont know if id be able to sell those if i owned them. :D

#5 jetset OFFLINE  

jetset

Quadrunner

• 11,317 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:20 AM

I would be surprised if it last for 10 days on eBay.  eBay tends to cut short the Atari multicart auctions.  Some people have been suspended for listing them.  You might be better off trying to sell it in the marketplace here.

View Post

Probably just dont use the word "prototype" in your description...that's likely what triggers the item being pulled (just my guess).

Edited by jetset, Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:21 AM.

#6 Road_runner OFFLINE  

Road_runner

Moonsweeper

• 302 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:05 PM

View Post

Probably just dont use the word "prototype" in your description...that's likely what triggers the item being pulled (just my guess).

View Post

The Keyword is "multicart" in any way shape or form... I tried listing mine like three months ago and I was RED FLAGGED at the time of listing.

I listed mine for one day anyway and it never sold on ebay. But I tried. I later received an e mail from ebay saying that I listed a prohibited item and that "maybe you didn't know" and bla bla bla.

I was never able to pull the "ended" auction. It was blocked by ebay.
I sold it later on last month here in the Marketplace.

Is it risky? Yes, I would say so

#7 AtariAger OFFLINE  

AtariAger

VideoLifer

• 2,498 posts

Posted Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:14 PM

:cool: ... :thumbsup:

Those carts are the best you'll find anywhere! Same goes for the seller! :)

Sorry I missed you at the vgXpo!

~Tom

#8 bfstats OFFLINE  

bfstats

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 450 posts

Posted Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:43 AM

As warned (thanks, guys, for preparing me), eBay pulled this listing. I have posted it, for all who may be interested, here in the Marketplace Forum:

http://www.atariage....showtopic=82353

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users