Photo

Carnival 8k assembly...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Nukey Shay OFFLINE  

Nukey Shay

Sheik Yerbouti

• 21,692 posts

Posted Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:37 PM

Attempting to get the second sequence into the game (the part where you shoot at up to 4 bears). That part isn't worked out yet, but here's some additional animation...

Attached Files

#2 sdamon OFFLINE  

sdamon

Stargunner

• 1,419 posts

Posted Fri Feb 3, 2006 11:01 AM

Nice to see you've picked Carnival as the latest recipient of your hacking efforts!!!

Any chance of getting music into the game?

Carnival is one of Coleco's better arcade conversions, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

#3 Nukey Shay OFFLINE  

Nukey Shay

Sheik Yerbouti

• Topic Starter
  • 21,692 posts

Posted Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:49 PM

Nice to see you've picked Carnival as the latest recipient of your hacking efforts!!!

Carnival is one of Coleco's better arcade conversions, and I can't wait to see what you do with it!

View Post

With an extra 4k, there's plenty of space to add music as well (the game was nearly there already graphically). The current problem is getting past a timing glitch when flipping between the 2 kernals :(

#4 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,910 posts

Posted Thu Mar 2, 2006 9:15 AM

View Post

With an extra 4k, there's plenty of space to add music as well (the game was nearly there already graphically). The current problem is getting past a timing glitch when flipping between the 2 kernals :(

View Post

Should be pretty sweet Nukey, Hope you give it the full extent of your masterful touch like you do to all the games you "better" cause when you hack a game it's destiny is to be great. Oh ya, that and I love carnival. The music idea mentioned would be sweet.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users