IGNORED

Lynx Game Cases

King_Salamon

I'm wondering if there were ever individual Lynx Game Cases for carrying Single Lynx carts around? I've seen cases for the GameBoys... GameGears... even the Nintendo DS has cases for single carts now. Was there anything like this for Lynx Carts?

If not, what do you use to carry your carts in when you're on the go? I was thinking of some sports card holders but they are alot bigger than the carts and they'd rattle alot.

I'm wondering if there were ever individual Lynx Game Cases for carrying Single Lynx carts around?  I've seen cases for the GameBoys... GameGears... even the Nintendo DS has cases for single carts now.  Was there anything like this for Lynx Carts?

If not, what do you use to carry your carts in when you're on the go?  I was thinking of some sports card holders but they are alot bigger than the carts and they'd rattle alot.

1027878[/snapback]

There were never official "cartridge holders" for Lynx cards, like there were for Game Boy or Game Gear cartridges.

If I'm traveling with my Lynx, I carry my Lynx pouch (the official one from Atari). It has two small pockets on the front, and I can fit five game cards in each pocket.

A long time ago, I read reports that the Nintendo Game Boy cartridge holders (the ones that were packaged with earlier Game Boy game cartridges) would neatly contain two Lynx game cards. I just tried it for the first time a few minutes ago and...it's absolutely true! That might be a good choice for you, as long as you've got no qualms about carrying Lynx cards in Nintendo-branded holders. :)

Interesting indeed! Sounds good to me... I also found some sites selling Atari Lynx Wallets which hold 9 games in them... really cool! I'd hate to have them in the boxes when not in use as the more you open and close the boxes, the more they get banged up.

Thanks for the info!

i also use Nintendo Gameboy cases ,ive managed to fit my Lynx + 34 games in a Lynx carry case :) ,12 games at the top in the compartments and the rest in GB cases inside the lynx case ,is ratehr heavy but is good being able to carry all my games with me in 1 case.

• 11 years later...

Yes, my site (Songbird) has the Lynx wallets you mention, and also a few units left of the custom-made Lynx carrying case, too. See my website for details.

I went to your site and ordered Double Dragon and Raiden which I have been looking to add to my collection. Do you know when you will have the custom made cases? I have a total of 30 games and would like a nice way to admire and pull out the games and play them.

I went to your site and ordered Double Dragon and Raiden which I have been looking to add to my collection. Do you know when you will have the custom made cases? I have a total of 30 games and would like a nice way to admire and pull out the games and play them.

Old thread