IGNORED

JAWS 2600

SalemFrost7800

Cool!!! A hack of Fishing Derby.

Actually I had another idea in mind but I have not had the time to sit down and start the hack. I will try to get started this weeked now that EVIL DEAD 2 is pretty much done (just needs a few tweaks).

Just joking. I guess this game is now titled Jaws 3.

Cool!!! A hack of Fishing Derby.

Actually I had another idea in mind but I have not had the time to sit down and start the hack. I will try to get started this weeked now that EVIL DEAD 2 is pretty much done (just needs a few tweaks).

Just joking. I guess this game is now titled Jaws 3.

Well I actually had a couple ideas for JAWS UNLEASHED that I plan to work on, the idea for JAWS 3 just kinda hit me the other day when I was talking with someone about the movie.

• 2 months later...

Here is JAWS UNLEASHED 2600 I plan on working on the sound a bit although I don't know if I can achieve the JAWS Theme but if anyone wants to help that would be great, also I plan to change a few colors. I also have not thought of a cool ending yet but I am working on that and am open for suggestions!!!

It's Feeding Time!!!

And YOU ARE THE SHARK, swim around in the waters of Amity and eat swimming victims but watch out Quint is shooting harpons at you and he has also placed barrels in the water to try and stop you. Also Watch out for oil slicks and floating buoys.

Eat as many victims as you can before you run out of feeding time.

post-7957-1149905091_thumb.png post-7957-1149905106_thumb.png post-7957-1149905130_thumb.png post-7957-1149905138_thumb.png

Edited by usinoh
  • Like 1

What game is this originally? I know its not one I own (I think) Also is there any way to change the triangle into more of a shark?

Believe it or not it's a TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE hack!

The Triangle is supposed to be the shark fin, I couldn't find any good way to make a shark.

Dude, what's with you and Texas Chainsaw Massacre? :D

What game is this originally? I know its not one I own (I think) Also is there any way to change the triangle into more of a shark?

Believe it or not it's a TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE hack!

The Triangle is supposed to be the shark fin, I couldn't find any good way to make a shark.

Dude, what's with you and Texas Chainsaw Massacre? :D

I know I know but I just keep getting ideas for the game I keep telling myself to move on than BAM I get another idea. I like JAWS though I think it turned out nice, a few more little tweeks and it will be done. I already promised myself the next horror hack will be something completly different.

• 5 months later...

Just when you thought Christmas was safe Salem Frost Bring you..................

JAWS 2600

This will be a Bare Bones Cart Release which will include a cart, Label and Manual. If the time comes in the future where Salem Frost Games releases a JAWS 2600 Box anyone who has purchased the cart already will have the chance to buy the box seperatly.

This is not a limited edition cart release however only 15 carts will be made at this time.

1.) Usinoh

2.) Ebay

3.) Shirleysswapshop

4.) Wonder007 (Paid)

5.) chuys450 (Paid)

6.) gambler172 (Paid)

7.) Rick Weis (Paid)

8.) Anonymous (Paid)

9.) rjchamp3

10.) Lucky Man (Paid)

11.) neotokeo2001 (Paid)

12.) skem (Paid)

13.) ATARIPITBULL

14.) Smitty (Paid)

15.) ntavio (Paid)

As a Gift From SALEM FROST GAMES for all the great support you guys have shown for me and my games I am offering JAWS 2600 for the low low price of

$20.00

Which Includes Shipping

(in the U.S. only outside the U.S. charges may vary)

The Carts will ship in plenty of time For The Holidays and they make Great Gifts!!

If you want to order a game please email me at:

customerservice@salemfrostgames.com

Please include your Atariage user name and Mailing address.

Thank you,

Tim

Here is the Manual for JAWS 2600 a printed copy will come with each cart sold.

JAWS_INSTRUCTIONS.doc

Edited by usinoh

• 1 year later...

It's a very sad day for JAWS fans :sad:

'Jaws' actor Roy Scheider dies

LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas (AP) -- Roy Scheider, the actor best known for his role as a police chief in the blockbuster movie "Jaws," has died. He was 75.

Scheider died Sunday at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences hospital in Little Rock, hospital spokesman David Robinson said. The hospital did not release a cause of death.

However, hospital spokeswoman Leslie Taylor said Scheider had been treated for multiple myeloma at the hospital's Myeloma Institute for Research and Therapy for the past two years.

Scheider received two Oscar nominations, for best-supporting actor in 1971's "The French Connection" in which he played the police partner of Oscar winner Gene Hackman, and for best-actor for 1979's "All That Jazz," the autobiographical Bob Fosse film.

However, he was best known for his role in Steven Spielberg's 1975 film, "Jaws," the enduring classic about a killer shark terrorizing beachgoers and well as millions of moviegoers.

Widely hailed as the film that launched the era of the Hollywood blockbuster, it was also the first movie to earn $100 million at the box office. Scheider starred with Richard Dreyfuss, who played an oceanographer.

In 2005, one of Scheider's most famous lines in the movie -- "You're gonna need a bigger boat" -- was voted No. 35 on the American Film Institute's list of best quotes from U.S. movies.

That year, some 30 years after "Jaws" premiered, hundreds of movie buffs flocked to Martha's Vineyard, off the southeastern coast of Massachusetts, to celebrate the great white shark.

The island's JawsFest '05 also brought back some of the cast and crew, including screenwriter Carl Gottlieb and Peter Benchley, who wrote the novel that inspired Spielberg's classic. Spielberg, Scheider and Dreyfuss were absent.

Scheider was also politically active. He participated in rallies protesting U.S. military action in Iraq, including a massive New York demonstration in March 2003 that police said drew 125,000 chanting

• 8 months later...