IGNORED

Avoid Auctions from this guy/Boykol /Mid West Games

Tep37

Just wanted to warn people about this guy on Yahoo auctions. I bought 2 jag CD's new from him. I was charged $4.50 each for shipping($9 total). Which I was ok with because the total was still less than anywhere else. But when they arrived, the games came in a cheap manilla envelope and were crushed. Total amount he spent on postage....$1.33. This a-hole pocketed the rest. I emailed the guy about it, and I was basically blamed by him for his bad service. Avoid this Character!!!

****O.K......my ranting is over!

I received Myst and Blue Lightning(very dirt cheap even for common games).

--I should have stuck with e-bay. Never had a problem with the people selling there, then my 1 and only yahoo auction I was taken. Guess I should stick with the tried and true.

Tep37:

Word of warning...that same guy has auctions on Ebay also...but he uses a different name.

Things to look for are his ultra cheap Lynx games with .50 cent BIN...he charges like 4.50 or $5 bucks for shipping regardless..and he states that if you don't like it...then you don't bid.

He also won't take Paypal unless the bid is over $20...so that leaves Bidpay and Money orders as he won't take checks either I believe. I avoid him simply because when you calculate his shipping with the item price...it works out the same as one who charges $2.99 for the same game but only has a 3.50 shipping.

Therefore, to me it is obvious that since he states the shipping can be lower than the actual shipping paid...that he pockets the rest to offset the costs of running the auction.

Thanks for the tip. I checked out the guys feedback at yahoo(nearly 20% negative)alot of the same compaints as me. I also checked out the Fed Trade Comm. website to see what he did was illegal. I don't want to put the guy out of buisness, just want to keep people like us from getting screwed from idiots like him.