IGNORED

Odyessy2 carts READ ME

Atari-Jess

I'm not sure about the price, but if they are as rare as you say, make sure to emphasize that when selling them. It's all in how you describe your items before selling.

Beware though, it's a weak seller's market out there...people just don't seem to be buying rare games like they were a few months ago. Even if you do find a buyer, I doubt they'll be willing to pay as much. As further proof of my observation, check out atari70s marketplace posting. Also, I have a sealed copy of Missile Command 3D for the Jag which I've received only one interested reply for.

I dont know really, I mean if it was a 2600 id say something rather high but im pretty much in unknown territory here. I know that there CANT be much of a market but there has to be enough of one for people to still want one after all this time (my mom picked me up the O2) So ill most likely look around and see what the going rate is.

all of my ER carts were all made in canada, and what suprizes me is that just because of that, it makes them rare.