IGNORED

FZ-35S

glad2hack

Hello all, I am a ling time gaming fam with numerous of tech hobbies and electronics and I am ashamed to admit that I made a horrible ebay related mistake. I have fond memories of playing monster manor and killing time on the panasonic 3d0 in jr high and THOUGHT I was purchasing one of these machines only to end up with something resembling a small pc with HD, DVD-Rom, and numerous keyboard, analog video/svideo, joystick, and others. The manufacturer is Panasonic and it is labeled Interactive Media Player. The model number is FZ-35S and all I can dig up on it is information about the M2 or 3d0 2 machine. It powers up and seems to function properly with a message of "Insert Boot Disk". Is this worth anything or am I out the money? I would consider any offers/trade or otherwise if anyone is interested (I still really just want to play a 3d0 ;) , otherwise information on cool things that might be possible to do with it would also be appreciated. Sorry if this is not appropriate thread it seems right to me :)

Do you have any pictures of the FZ-35S? Unfortunately this will not play 3D0 games. :(

You really can't do much with this unit either. It was a unit that was mostly used for kiosks/demos. It had M2 hardware in it. There's some software that Chevy ran and will tell you about anything you want to know on Chevy cars. There was some Japanese home design software and some other stuff.

I see these things selling for about $40-$45.

Edited by yuppicide

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have any pictures of the FZ-35S? Unfortunately this will not play 3D0 games. :(

I see these things selling for about $40-$45.

a guy i used to talk to on AOL sent me some pics of his system, about 3 years ago these were selling for $50 to $60

ive always wanted one, but i never wanted to pay that much for a paper weight

post-541-1150413188_thumb.jpg

post-541-1150413216_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i can be reached at g2hnikatgmaildotobvious if anyone wants this, i also have a mac plus 68k that works, with external scsi HD keyb and mouse, i am in mid-michigan if anyone wants to check out ship costs and make any offers also i would love to trade either of these items for NES or SNES games, specifically all nes marios, tetris, dr. mario, and snes mario paint with mouse, simcity, monopoly, tetris attacks. just in case you want it, well if any takers, i would also consider trade for a commodore 64 with accessories possibly, basically im a VERY eccentric geek with bad impulse buying making decisions, the wife keeps the cash of our family on lockdown :roll: :? [i wonder why, i have a 25% of our house filled with various technojunk ranging from 1-50 yrs old or so] but i can still trade lmfao l8tr all.