IGNORED

Bad Trader Alert

FND

I bet you $100 if I had that Tetris cart I could make it work

Thanks! If it gets sent back to me and its actually the cart I sent...I can make it work too...but there should be no reason for the bashing on this one....same goes for the other complaint from the same member.....probe a similiar scenario!

If it's operator error, then why do all my other games work perfectly in both Nintendos? I said that already. The game has been cleaned, the Nintendos have been cleaned, etc. The "operator" has done everything right.

send it back end of story...you will get a full refund....minus shipping

and its actually the cart I sent...

There you go again! Now you are accusing me of fraud. And if I send it back, you will probably say I sabotaged it or something like that. I can't win with you.

I say we take it to court, with both of my Nintendos, and prove before a judge that it doesn't work on either of my consoles. But you'd probably accuse me of bringing the wrong cart or consoles or something like that because you are so intent on slamming me.

And it's not end of story. There's still the issues of you falsely accusing me of being a scammer and of your sexually harassing comment.

Edited by Scootiecat

Knock it off. There is no need to continually bring this up. Please continue your beef via PM as I think we all (we meaning all parties not involved) got the message the first (and second, and THIRD) time around.

I'm not a mod, but when one says to knock it off and continue things via PM, I do what the mod says.

Hi,

I just suscribed to talk about this case, since my guess is that the forums are related. I´m the Ebay Seller eightiesvault (http://stores.ebay.com/id=1057961606)

I have a situation with the Ebay user scavyone (I don´t know if is proper to include his real name). He bought two Sega games for Vic-20, after arrival (in the delivery time mentioned on the listing) , he send me very long emails about one of the items not being sealed and the other with some depressions in the box.

I accept his claim and ask him what would be necessary to compensate, he replied that he would like to buy 18 copies of the Sealed game "Tass times" for Atari St Computers at 4$ each (I have listed at 10$ each), I mention that that price was not possible for me (108$ loss) and I prefer to solve this issue first before doing more business since that will complicated the issue.

He wrote several times insisting about the Tass times games, and I mention several times. Finally he replied (after I insist several times) that he will like full refund of total transaction since that´s what he will get if he opens a case (note the hidden treat). I reply that i could do full refund with no problems, but Item needs to be returned.

He reply that he will "only" ship with Express International mail for 48$ (more than the total amount of the original sale), I reply for a cheaper service, he refuses. Then I subscribe to a freight company in the Us that will ship back the item to me from a Us address in Florida. He refuses again (at this point I was pretty sure that this guy only wants the money and the games).

He then replies than he will settle with a 50% refund of total amount, I reply since he´s keeping the games I will only refund the 50% of the games costs (more than fair for the "damage" he claimed) He agree.

But, I was really preoccupied about this user, So I ask that he leave feedback first for a little piece of mind. He also agree to do so for one game, leaving the other kidnapped.

He left the feedback with a little "gift" my firts 3 low Dsr ratings (Less than 2 stars), At that point, I knew this guy is one of the "bad apples" of the barrel and decide to no to release his block and not to deal with him again.

So he starts so send me Extortion emails which also involves more Ebay users that I found many are Atari GAe members too.

Original Messages:

Dear eightiesvault,

Unless you are intentionally breaking the agreement or stalling by blocking?

What would you do in my situation?

Curiosity killed the gato. Don't let el gato die.

I will ask these experienced quality buyers below for advice on what they would do in my situation and by 10AM follow their advice.

northwinds,kazama,nickieee,thelostmiguel,classicvideogamecollectors, gertrude54,*dersim*,fmi49fr,ecunet_fr

Regards hasta diez AM.

- scavyone Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: scavyone

Subject: Re: scavyone has sent a message

Sent Date: Nov-17-11 21:08:02 PST

Dear scavyone,

Hi,

It was another accounts that where haced, nothing to do with Ebay and Paypal.

Just for curiosity what will happen when the deadline ends?

- eightiesvault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: eightiesvault

Subject: Re: scavyone has sent a message

Sent Date: 18-Nov-11 00:57:59 GMT

Dear eightiesvault,

It should not take 3 days to fix.

It only takes 2 seconds to add a bidder block.

It only takes 2 seconds to remove a bidder block.

Links:

http://pages.ebay.co...bidders_ov.html

http://offer.ebay.co...m=v.rp*g`>b714

Also, if your high-speed internet DSL or Cable modem is down, just use a dial-up modem connection.

That is the best way to get on-line around the world since everyone has a phone line.

Unless you are modernized, then you can use your cell phone to login to eBay.

I was going to wait until today, but I'll wait till tomorrow Friday November 17th, 2011 10AM Venezuela time at latest to have this issue resolved since no one can hack eBay since I work in IT security. They have redundant security systems to prevent this from occurring and I've been waiting patiently for over a month to get purchases going again and that is longer than anyone should have to wait and I have set that as the maximum limit.

Regards.

- scavyone

By the way, the hack attempt is completely true.

A very courios note, the User "northwinds" also go with this name on Atariage just leave me first neutral and create this post:

http://www.atariage....bidders/unread/

Of course he did not contact me about any issue with the game (Unused Asteroids), (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320779879792) I ship the item in picture since was the first one i sold, if any damage of the game could be done by the mail (but at this point I really doubt the word of this user)

Of course scavyone leave my first negative today. (http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback)

My intentions is to warn the community about this buyer and also to ask this question: This forum is a place where Buyers complot to get free stuff from sellers or damage the reputation of honest sellers? or is just a coincidence?

Please send me your opinions about this case, it could improve my performance as seller.

Also the users mentioned by scavyone (kazama,nickieee,thelostmiguel,classicvideogamecollectors, gertrude54,*dersim*,fmi49fr,ecunet_fr) if you are reading this, it will be very important to me if you clear out your involvement with the situation, I´m not sure which part is a treat and which is true, But I think northwinds could be involved (I leave him the benefit of the doubt as opposite he did for me) I will try to contact them individually.

Sorry for the very large post but Ebay is very aggresive place for sellers, since I´m recent on this I would like to learn as much as possible for this situations.

Curious.What or how has this been resolved?

Sounds like the buyer is blackmailing you

Curious.What or how has this been resolved?

Sounds like the buyer is blackmailing you

Well, Ebay call that a feedback extortion. He left me my first negative at the exact time he menaces me. I take the complaint with Ebay, but the only answer that they will investigate the user and I can not know the results of the investigation, so no hope that the feedback is removed.

I´m trying to get this matter in the legal way, but being overseas is hard to get a lawyer.

Do you think I should post his real name? I think is not the first time he done something like that.

Obviously, you paid no heed to Austin's post. That would be HER, not him. And there is nothing wrong with me.

Obviously whats wrong is you have no idea how to make an NES cart work

Hey settle down, two mods said knock it off and all your doing is continuing an argument for no reason. Lets all take a chill pill and take deep breaths. :)

Edited by A_Locomotive

Obviously, you paid no heed to Austin's post. That would be HER, not him. And there is nothing wrong with me.

Hey settle down, two mods said knock it off and all your doing is continuing an argument for no reason. Lets all take a chill pill and take deep breaths. :)

Settle down? I had no idea I was excited

This female member sent me a PM talking smack and then deleted it right when I tried to reply to her

So there is a reason, not that you have a clue about that

Settle down? I had no idea I was excited

This female member sent me a PM talking smack and then deleted it right when I tried to reply to her

So there is a reason, not that you have a clue about that

Your argumentative post had me fooled as does that last sentance in the above quote. :P Just because you have a reason to be annoyed with her is no reason to bring it out into the open here. As the mods said keep it in the PM's. I'm not a mod so I will say no more. ^_^

• 1 month later...

any one know this member syntexerror

he owes me $80

i sent him some items first after dealing with him the first time seemed like a nice guy

i may attempt to go to his house which is 3 hours away but my cousin is 1 hour away from him

any thoughts on what i should do if i do confront the guy and he pretends he dont owe me anything

i have a ideal but want to hear everyone elses reaction

any one know this member syntexerror

he owes me $80

i sent him some items first after dealing with him the first time seemed like a nice guy

i may attempt to go to his house which is 3 hours away but my cousin is 1 hour away from him

any thoughts on what i should do if i do confront the guy and he pretends he dont owe me anything

i have a ideal but want to hear everyone elses reaction

Have you Emailed / Called / PM'd him to try and resolve this ? Could be just an honest mistake

yea i pmed tried a email i get nothing

i sent him a dreamcast 3do and 500gb internal sata hard drive for $80 and i was suspose to recieve other stuff

i told him i already got what i needed but to send me $40 now and $40 later

to my paypal nosorryplayers@yahoo.com

never got anything

what makes this even worse

i had some problems myself i had to take care of before i shipped the items to him it was. Instead of shipping when i said i would i shipped 2 weeks later. I recieved email when am i going to ship etc...,

but when i want to get paid and i even waited a 2 weeks on this, it has been a month now.

i really hate to have to take a 4 hour drive to go collect MY MONEY or even my stuff back, but it looks like i will have to and if this guy tells me he does not have either. I am thinking of doing something else which i will not speak about here.

I traded this guy modded xbox for a wii that was in bad shape and his girlfriend did something to it. To where it would not even work. I later sent him another one to replace it, just because i liked the wii so much. It took him 2 weeks to ship that due to the flood from the hurricane irene natural disater.

I have been nice enough.

this guy owes me $80

anyone here near naticoke P.A.

I had a good experience selling him a few games, but I will admit the situation felt a little iffy through and through. He asked the games to be labeled to someone else, and likewise, I believe the PayPal address was in a female's name. Combined with how he writes here, the whole thing led me to believe that he might be a kid or a young teenager using his Mom's stuff to do transactions. I have also noticed he has not posted on here in a while, so that's not a great sign either. Anyway, best of luck, I hope you are able to work things out with him. :thumbsup:

This is an issue many of you are already aware of, but since he is unresponsive again, I thought why not post this and make it official.

AA member Yuppicide started the Skull Island game project, collected money from many of us (including me), then collected more money from us - I believe it was about $60 - $80 total for each person - hard to remember as it has a year and a half ago! The project is obviously dead, he even started some refunds when I prodded him last fall (not to me for some reason though), and now is completely MIA.

Is there any recourse through AA, to at least ban him? It's just plain theft at this point, good intentions or not. When he stops responding to email, it's really even more insulting because he still posts on AA, just ignores anything about the money he owes people.

Any suggestions?

sepierce2002

Horrible eBay seller.

Put me through the rings over an Intellivision ECS.

I paid for it mid January and he has yet to ship it.

He is slow to reply, but everytime I ask if it has shipped he says somthing along the order of "getting it prepared" "shipping it soon".. today it was "dropped it off at the post office this morning" ... yeah right, we'll see.

I have opened up a paypal dispute, If it does not show up by monday, Im getting my money back..