IGNORED

PAL on NTSC and vice versa...

Bez

Work good by Atari 2600 VCS. Only diffrent colors. And sometimes by my Atari Jr. flicker the screen, but work.

By NES it don't work I think. For a long time we have built our NES to play NTSC and PAL games.

You need a chip or something else. Or you try to get a Tristar Adapter for Super Nintendo, then you can play all NES games NTSC and PAL, and japanese.

Yeah, I know... I was kind of wondering *how* the sceen looked like when you put a NTSC cart into a PAL console, since my *Spanish version* gives a picture, though not a steady one I was thinking:

1. Maybe this used Spanish is chipped or..

2. This flickering *is* how the screen looks like with a NTSC cart in a PAL or..

3. Other

/Bez

Anybody know how the screen looks when you plug a NTSC game into a PAL console.

Tried the only NTSC NES game I´ve got in a spanish version, also PAL, and *it clicks* oppossed to other the european versions I tried it in. I get the standard blinking and I see the game for a sec. Should I even have come this far or should there be no picture at all? Anyone?

/Bez