IGNORED

Midwest Classic: Who's going??

Hi. It's just one month away. Just wanted to know if anyone from this board is planning on attending the Midwest Classic on June 8th. If you are and want to work out some trades for the show reply to this thread or drop me an e-mail. If you aren't interested in trading at least stop by my table and say hi. Hope to see you there.

-Atarian75

It's going to be a large classic gaming gathering in Milwaukee. Hopefully, with lots of attendees.

Quick history: Last year Gary and I hosted Atari Jaguar Festival 2K1, a yearly Jaguar event. We had so much fun, we wanted to do it again but the Jaguar community decided to move to St. Louis which will hopefully make that into a very successful event.

Anyway, we came up with the idea for an all encompassing gaming event and we're trying our hardest to put together something great.

We are having a little bit of trouble announcing finalizations of stuff because one of the main people helping us to plan the event has had some other business which he has had to attend to. Hopefully, within the next few weeks a lot more stuff will come to light.

One of what I think will be the highlights of the show will be a demonstration that Gary and I are going to do about how a pinball machine works on the insides. There will also be a ton of tournaments with great prizes from Good Deal Games, Songbird Productions and, of course the GOAT Store, LLC. Couple this with two exclusive 2600 games, and one of the most comprehensive video game collections ever in the Classic Gaming Museum, and it should be one heck of an event!

Keep watching the GOAT Store's Web site over the next couple weeks, and if you are at all interested in getting either of the exclusive 2600 games, PLEASE pre-order them so that the people that are making them have enough :-)

I can't wait to meet everyone at the classic!

For everyone following the Midwest Classic news scene, expect BIG news on the event by this week Thursday...

Then, expect another BIG news release a week after that.

If you live around the Milwaukee area, flyers will begin being distributed here by Wednesday afternoon. Flyers will be good for half-off admission at the door!