IGNORED

flea market one-of-a-kind

shrek2600

I found this at the flea market. It cost me a whopping $1.50! :D

It looks like the old gatefold carts, but it seems to be some sort of mock-up.

And yes, it weighs more than other cart so it has an eprom inside.

I included a picture with a 51Blackjack cart for comparison.

What do you think?post-6109-1149475962_thumb.jpgpost-6109-1149476011_thumb.jpgpost-6109-1149476351_thumb.jpg

Anybody know the history of this cart?

What do you think this is worth?

What do you think?post-6109-1149475962_thumb.jpgpost-6109-1149476011_thumb.jpgpost-6109-1149476351_thumb.jpg

I'll give ya $2 for it. ;)

Phil

What do you think?bblabel1.jpgbblabel2.jpgbblabel3.jpg

I'll give ya $2 for it. ;)

Phil

I'll give ya $200.00 for it. :ponder:

Glad to see you around shrek. :)

What do you think?

I think you need to learn how to use your scanner software's cropping feature. :)

What's the difference? The thumbnail autoresize is there so that images don't take up an ungodly amount of space in posts anymore. If you don't like the size of the full size image, don't click. :roll:

whats so rare about this label type? I have a couple of carts with labels like this and never thought twice about them, they're stashed away with my other dupe carts.

Yes, but that is the only 23 Baseball known to exist making it a rarity 10 label variation. The game on it is Home Run. That is likely a rare demo piece for use with an original POP Kiosk or something along those lines.

What do you think?

I think you need to learn how to use your scanner software's cropping feature. :)

What's the difference? The thumbnail autoresize is there so that images don't take up an ungodly amount of space in posts anymore. If you don't like the size of the full size image, don't click. :roll:

I'm not complaining about the overall image sizes, merely the fact that 60 - 90% of them is useless because he's posted the full image of his scanner's bed for every one - including an end view of a single cartridge. If he'd cropped them closely, they would probably be readable in the thumbnails. If the thumbnails are legible, it's easier to make an informed decision whether one wishes to load the full-sized images.

Wow that is actually really quite cool! It's in almost perfect shape too! I like the uniqueness of it not really being a prototype or a normal production cartridge, sorta sets it apart from everything else into its own category.

Congrats!

What do you think?

I'm not complaining about the overall image sizes, merely the fact that 60 - 90% of them is useless because he's posted the full image of his scanner's bed for every one - including an end view of a single cartridge. If he'd cropped them closely, they would probably be readable in the thumbnails. If the thumbnails are legible, it's easier to make an informed decision whether one wishes to load the full-sized images.

I wanted to crop the image but my I can't find the crop button on my Atari :?

• 6 months later...

I always wondered why Atari changed the name to Homerun. They didn't call football Touchdown or basketball Slam Dunk. Just seems kind of odd...

Tempest

Probably because the game was so bad and it didn't really resemble any form of baseball they were ashamed? :)

Neither does Football, though. Six blocks (three white, three pink) with arms, legs, and eyes kicking a blue pinball around on a green lined tablecloth. :P

I wanted to crop the image but my I can't find the crop button on my Atari :?

Did you really scan those cartridges, and post the scans here, using an Atari somethingorother that has no capability to reduce the area that is scanned, nor to edit the images after scanning? I can't imagine a company, even one as bizarre as Atari, releasing such products.