Here's what's different:
1. 6 new levels (see screen shots of 1-5)
2. Each level will be randomly selected for "mirroring" resulting in a flipped level making patterns more difficult.
3. Changed location of pepper bonuses on most levels
4. Changled locations of burger drop locations
5. Changed location of enemies on some levels
This is just a demo so after the 6th level it will reset to the title screen. I know in some cases I need to have better enemy and pepper bonus locations.
If there is enough interest I may finish this up and add some more stuff. Also, the original Beef drop had 6 levels, but Ken programmed it for 10 so it could be expanded to do more than 6. Finally for those of you that knew the easter egg codes for cheating they have been changed!
I've also been thinking of creating a Windows application for level design, but don't quite have the time right now.
This is my first extensive hack so enjoy!