IGNORED

Video Pinball is the coolest bunch of Games

VidGameKing

It is, it's not just Pinball, it's also Breakout, and some other breakout type of things. I love Breakout, I dont own it on any other console but if it's anywhere as cool as it is on video pinball I'm gonna go out and buy one.what do you guys think?

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: marialover ]

quote:

Originally posted by marialover:

It is, it's not just Pinball, it's also Breakout, and some other breakout type of things. I love Breakout, I dont own it on any other console but if it's anywhere as cool as it is on video pinball I'm gonna go out and buy one.what do you guys think?

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: marialover ]

I always loved this one, and it holds a special nostalgic place for me, since it was my first Atari, purchased on clearance at Sears many, many years ago.

Eric

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

Check out the Pong systems for $15 section theres a picture of the brown model there, i have the beige model

I have all three of those C-380 models! judging by the pictures, mine are in better condition (at least cosmetically). I'm also selling my two wood grain models for $15 apiece(one Atari, one Sears). among other things...see my list under the market catagory (Atari/Commodore stuff for trade/sale)

Haha, when I opened up this thread I was expecting a discussion of the Atari 2600 Video Pinball and was wondering how it ended up in this forum. I forgot that Atari had created a Video Pinball pong system. I've personally never played one, but I should try to get my hands on one. Ideally, I'd like to own all of Atari's old pong systems.

..Al

I really want to get my hands on one of those old Atari Pong (or variant) systems, they weren't available here.

I have a stepdown mains converter but I'm just wondering how they plug into a TV. Although my TV will do NTSC and PAL, I don't know if the connectors are universal.

And if I can get round that - anybody wanna flog one??