IGNORED

C-380 video pinball

Gunstar

Hello. I just got really, really sick of seeing that same "radical Pong" post everytime I came to the message boards so I thought I'd post just to get rid of it. So, to make this post usefull, I'd like to remind people that I have an Atari and Sears c-380 machines for sale or trade. $15 bucks + shipping, or trade for a game or something of similiar value (3DO/DC/JAGUAR/7800/XE/PSX/LYNX)

Both are woodgrain models; Atari&Sears. I'm keeping the Tan Atari model myself. I don't know which are more rare, but people seem to prefer the woodgrain model, so that's what I was going to sell/trade. If you would like the plain tan one, I can sell/trade that instead, it doesn't matter to me...

Of course the Tan model will I'll sell for $20+shipping because it has the original box in good condition...if it's a trade, we'll talk it over, it's probably worth even more than $20 with the box, but I don't know for sure and I'm not planning on searching E-bay or something to find out.

[ 06-03-2002: Message edited by: Gunstar ]

If you can obtain Shenmue 2, I'll trade you even up for that and include shipping since you'll be spending a couple marks to ship it (shenmue 2). If that sounds good to you, e-mail me. just click on the "e-mail" icon in this post, or send me a private message through Atari Age. Although, if you can get HEAD HUNTER for the DC, another title not released in the states, I'd rather have that...but I'll trade for either.