IGNORED

Favorite ST games

Inky

Ahhh, the Atari ST. Well, hands down my favorite ST game has to be Dungeon Master. This game really paved the way for many games to follow, such as the Eye of the Beholder series on the PC, which was a blatent ripoff of Dungeon Master (I can't believe they didn't get sued!)

I also played and enjoyed quite a few other titles on the ST, but Dungeon Master sticks out in my mind as the one I enjoyed the most..

..Al

My favorite of the ST games would be:

(1) Dungeon Master - One of the best RPGs ever made

(2) Defender of the Crown - Good sound and graphics and it was fun to storm castles with a lot of knights!

There were a lot of other games that I enjoyed but the 2 above really stood out from all the other games.

I completely forget Captain Blood! This was one of the most unique games ever made and the best version was written for the Atari ST. There was versions for the Amiga and PC but they were poor versions compared to the Atari ST version.

If you want to find out more, you can visit this site:

http://argnet.fatal-design.com/bluddian.htm

This site has a lot of information on the game.

This one's easy!

1. Dungeon Master - Played this game to death! Many thanks to my good old friend Guy for showing me this gem.

2. Xenon 2: Megablast....The first cool shooter I played...What a jump it was going from River Raid to this! The music was simply amazing for it's day!

3. Degas - Hey i know it's not a game.

But jezzz i spent more time doodling in

Degas paint then both the top 2 games combind. Great stuff...well untill Dpaint came along...

• 1 year later...

So far my favorites are:

Dungeon Master/Chaos strikes back

Interphase

Armour-Geddon

Infestation

Lotus III the Ultimate Challenge

Commando/roughnecks

International Karate

I have Archipilago, but I don't have instructions and can't really figure out what's going on...I've learned to build land-bridges to get around and pick up those rocks or seeds or whatever, but that's about it...strange game. I'd love to try out Cybercon 3, but I've yet to find a copy that winzip doesn't say "this is not an official zip archive" and refuse to unzip so I can try it!

I coulnd't figure out Time Bandit either, I remeber reading reviews of it in Atari Mags and it sounded ace, was put off with the way the main char was Yellow as though he had dropped off a speccy game :)

Is there a website with info on how to play this game? I really want to like it, because it does seem like fun.

Hello to eneryone! My name is kostas from Greece and I'm an owner of a 520ST since 1989! I started programing in 1986 and for the last ten years I have completely forgoten this machine. Nowdays I discover again my Atari and that brings a feeling of joy to me. Does anyone of you remember a game called "North and South"? by Infogrames? Do you remember earlier games such us "Bombjack"? But my favorite was the "R-Type" and "Blood money" by Psygnossis. My super-power PC looks cold infront of my Atari. Be well!! :