IGNORED

NES reproductions

ganonbanned

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Man, back when I collected NES I would have went nuts there. I totally would have bought them all eventually. I'm still going to have to pick up a few of these to play though. Does anyone know if the Zelda Badlands is just a hack, also how many of these games are complete and playable?

FF2, FF3, Earthbound are all complete and all 3 are just translated from the famicom versions. Outlands is a hack but one hell of a hack.

Ahhh... I am glad I am not the only one obsessing. Granted, that a repro doesn't exactlly register on the rarity scale per se... but it would still be neat... as it wouldn't exactly be common either. AND it shows that you care about games, on top of having a killer game, you also have a conversation piece.

Woot! I dug up all the donors I need for the time being. Out of my list of wants at this moment, I picked up enough to do them all, and one extra on accident (my list is a few pages long, and I got one of the donor lists goofed up...although I am sure the cart will work for others... it's one of the more common ones). On the plus side, I totally got a Tengen Pac-Man, and a Ninja Crusaders from the same place (the Pac-Man was a little pricey, but not horrible).