IGNORED

jboypacman's Blog - It was a good day and it was a bad day.

RSS Bot

Well yesterday me and my best friend Scott Taylor headed out to a near-by flea market.I heard from Neonesmaster that there was a few people out that way that had some Atari games for sale.We got there and found only one vendor and he was wanted way too much for what he had.$6.00 for StarRaiders and E.T. is just over priced in my book and he was acting like he had the best deals ever,which didnt.We left the flea market and went to the mall for lunch and ended up wandering into the mall arcade.Scott played 2 Sega arcade games,Top Skater and StarWars Trilogy,with him being a old skater punk and a hugh Star Wars fan this was a royal treat for him.I was just how ever standing there longing for the old arcade days of Pac-Man and Gorf.Still it was fun like i was a young kid again,hang out with my best friend at the arcade.Later in the evening me and my wife Kelly went and had dinner at Scott's house with his wife Sara.A great meal and lots of fun conversation.After dinner Neonesmaster gave me call and asked if Scott and i wanted to stop over his house and look at some of Nes items that Scott wanted.So we headed over that way and Scott ened up gettting a NES with a new pin and a small batch of games.RC Pro Am,Tennis,Golf,Rad Racer,Super Mario Bros,Duck Hunt,Balloon Fight,Urban Champ,ExciteBike,Donkey Kong 3,10-yard fight,and Gyromite if i remember correctly.He got that all for about $60 which i think is a great deal.While we were there we all ended up playing Nes Open Golf,Back to the Furture,and Adventure Island 3.(yet some more non-classic game classes lol.)Neonesmaster gave me for free some what i thought were brazilian Colecovision carts that he didnt want.Later when i got home i discovered that they were 2600 carts instead.Boxing,MegaMania,Tennis,and i think Bobby Goes Home.I need to check them all to be sure but most of them work so cool and they were free.So it was both a good day and a bad day for me.No games at the flea market for me but some arcade fun and a few free games so it all balances it self out.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...;showentry=2035