IGNORED

no_blank_lines

MausBoy

With bB.99c+Supercharger, is there any way to use pfheights and no_blank_lines in the same game? In an overhead Adventure style game I want to be able to create high resolution playfield objects without the blank lines making those objects & fences/walls look terrible. If I can get rid of those blank lines, i'll have the kernel for my first VCS RPG finished.

The only other thing I really want is multiple instances of pfheights and pfcolors, while using no_blank_lines, and I'll be set.

Edited by MausBoy

With bB.99c+Supercharger, is there any way to use pfheights and no_blank_lines in the same game? In an overhead Adventure style game I want to be able to create high resolution playfield objects without the blank lines making those objects & fences/walls look terrible. If I can get rid of those blank lines, i'll have the kernel for my first VCS RPG finished.

The Superchip modification doesn't change the restrictions imposed by bB as far as those two options are concerned. If you try to use the no_blank_lines and the pfheights options together, bB will tell you that it's an invalid combination. As far as I know, that's imbedded in the bB compiler, so modifying the includes files can't do anything about it.

The only other thing I really want is multiple instances of pfheights and pfcolors, while using no_blank_lines, and I'll be set.

I haven't been able to get pfheights and pfcolors to work in Superchip RAM yet, so you'll be stuck with one instance unless we can figure out why it won't work in RAM.

MR