IGNORED

NECG- Open to All!

If you're reading this chances are you like Atari and live in New England, making you a perfect fit for our group. Membership is as simple as posting here or coming out to one of our famous trademeets, no oaths, no dues, no forms. There are a LOT of gamers around here, more than I ever imagined when we started some 5 years ago, this is a good way to get in touch with them for some local trading and gaming. Its a good way to pick up big lots, arcade machines or other deals you just cant get from ebay. Its also a good way to learn about the local scene, where to buy, who does repairs etc. If you're new to NECG jump on in, if you want to sell it / find it / fix it / play it you've come to the right place.

Our trademeets are fun and informal, people come over to my house with milkcrates of games and maybe a little beer. We spend the afternoon swapping, selling and having gaming contests - thats it really, just show up and have a good time. In a perfect world we hold three meets a year, this past year has been off because of my move but once the gameroom is built we're back in a big way. The future meets will be held in scenic Roslindale MA, a peaceful hamlet on the southwestern edge of Boston. Hope to see you there, watch this forum for updates.