IGNORED

HSC Season 4 Week 29: Zaxxon

Ze_ro

*sigh* one interesting fact is the last 2 hours of time for this game,

I realized I can just find an opening.. to the far left, or far right of that electricity screen!

:ponder: geeze... and I get my highest score within the last 10 mins of allowed play.

I get the camera.. and paniced, didn't leave the batteries out more then 3 mins,

because I know the score disappears soon after. :o I should risked getting new batteries.

SHOOT.. :)

Worse then, auction. agh. :P

I get my highest score within the last 10 mins of allowed play.

You can still play the game and post your scores, but they won't count toward the high score club-- they'll just be for "posterity." :) I got my highest Millipede scores *weeks* after the Millipede high score week was over, but I posted them, anyway.

The reason I suggested Zaxxon was because I looked back over all the other games that had been played in the high score club over the years, and saw that Zaxxon had never been played. I know the 2600 version took a lot of flak in its day, because it looks so different from the arcade game, but I've always thought that it's pretty fun to play if you accept it on its own terms instead of comparing it to the arcade game and other versions.

MR

I get my highest score within the last 10 mins of allowed play.

You can still play the game and post your scores, but they won't count toward the high score club-- they'll just be for "posterity." :) I got my highest Millipede scores *weeks* after the Millipede high score week was over, but I posted them, anyway.

The reason I suggested Zaxxon was because I looked back over all the other games that had been played in the high score club over the years, and saw that Zaxxon had never been played. I know the 2600 version took a lot of flak in its day, because it looks so different from the arcade game, but I've always thought that it's pretty fun to play if you accept it on its own terms instead of comparing it to the arcade game and other versions.

MR

Yep , I actually knew this, and I enjoyed Zaxxon a great deal, its a cool game for the 2600.

Very competitive for high score page!