IGNORED

Anybody want a Battlesphere Gold?

Nick Harlow

'captainawesome' is Scott LeGrand of Scatologic. If you read the listings, these are holdovers from the network testing from the last production run.

"This game is one of a small number retained by the publisher for use in development/testing of the ScatBOXTM Interface and JagUARTTM Network Libraries. It has only recently been packaged and sealed in the factory shrink wrap, complete with the factory embossed gold foil tamper proof seals of authenticity! Take advantage of a great opportunity to obtain this extremely rare game.

Haha sorry I have a big laugh now... you guys and your prices are insane!

You know Nick's price was trully a good one, just compare :

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Very-Rare-Atari-Jaguar-...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Atari-Jaguar-Rare-Battl...1QQcmdZViewItem

even if it's really expensive for a (rare ?) game

I spy a pic in the sig :(

Haha sorry I have a big laugh now... you guys and your prices are insane!

The price Nick was asking for BSG was just great. He could have sold it at ebay for much, much more easily.

Let´s be happy that Nick is such a good guy and a great supporter of the Atari community.

:)

'captainawesome' is Scott LeGrand of Scatologic. If you read the listings, these are holdovers from the network testing from the last production run.

"This game is one of a small number retained by the publisher for use in development/testing of the ScatBOXTM Interface and JagUARTTM Network Libraries. It has only recently been packaged and sealed in the factory shrink wrap, complete with the factory embossed gold foil tamper proof seals of authenticity! Take advantage of a great opportunity to obtain this extremely rare game.

Factory?

Well, I guess if a living room or den counts as a factory!

Calling it "factory" shrink wrap and "tamper proof seals" are just used to to appeal to the MISB crowd and drive up the price.

If only the buyers knew the real deal.

• Like 3

I just wonder what

This game and many other rare ScatoLOGIC items will be auctioned off in the coming months to help combat software piracy.

could mean.

I think it was better when it was sold to support diabetes research.

Edited by SebRmv

I just wonder what

This game and many other rare ScatoLOGIC items will be auctioned off in the coming months to help combat software piracy.

could mean.

I think it was better when it was sold to support diabetes research.

They´re both pretty good causes.

I have not said the contrary. I just wonder how the fact of selling BSG on eBay can help combat software piracy.