IGNORED

Lock

Omegamatrix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too bad you weren't looking for Circus. I may have been able to help you. Got a CIB Zellers Circus in a lot with a 2600, 14 other games and 4 joysticks for $40 CDN shipped when I got my Atari 6 months ago.

Sorry for makin' your heart race there when you saw a new post. :twisted:

Lol, I got a two boxed Circus's myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Title says it all, I'm searching for the Zellers boxe for Scuba Diver. Have it? let me know and I'm sure we could work out a trade or a deal. I'm a serious Zellers collector, lol. Here is a picture of my current Zellers collection.

Zellers.jpg

Edited by Omegamatrix
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

First, no, I don't have the boxes. Sorry.

Second, I bought five of these games off eBay in one big lot a while back, and I had at that time no information about the maker or the games themselves. The carts were all loose. I only bought them because it had "Ocean City Defender" and I happen to summer there so I thought it would be funny to have a cart with the town's name in it.

From the picture of your Impressive collection, I can now see that what I bought must be Zellers carts. Who is Zellers? Where are they from? What can you tell me about them? I like to know the history of my games, as much as I can discover.

Thanks for any info.

Omegamatrix, you should really try to get into the HBC archives if you're in the Toronto area. I was briefly interested in Zellers' pirate 2600 catalogue several years ago, and was directed there by senior Zellers management in Toronto (contact info lost, unfortunately). I understand that there might be some neat stuff on Zellers' 2600 software development plans in the archives...

Omegamatrix, you should really try to get into the HBC archives if you're in the Toronto area. I was briefly interested in Zellers' pirate 2600 catalogue several years ago, and was directed there by senior Zellers management in Toronto (contact info lost, unfortunately). I understand that there might be some neat stuff on Zellers' 2600 software development plans in the archives...

I live in Calgary at the moment like I imagine you do Dave, and I'm moving in a month to BC. I'd love to research that archive though. Maybe one day... I sure hope they don't throw any records away!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Title says it all, I'm searching for the Zellers boxe for Scuba Diver. Have it? let me know and I'm sure we could work out a trade or a deal. I'm a serious Zellers collector, lol. Here is a picture of my current Zellers collection.

Zellers.jpg

WOW, that is sweet :lust:.....did you ever find the last title?

WOW, that is sweet :lust:.....did you ever find the last title?

Nope ;)

Zellers.jpg

WOW! Nice collection! :)

I never even seen a Zellers till now. Not even at the places I bought my games back in the early 80s :(