IGNORED

Does anyone have an Atari tatoo?

General Atarian

I remember talking to my friends a long time ago, and for some reason, I thought it would be cool to get a huge Atari logo tattooed on my back, such that the curved sides curved around my shoulder blades or something. Of course, they all thought it was stupid.... :sad:

I would love to get an Atari tattoo though, although I'd probably just get a little one on my arm or something.

--Zero

I wish I had one. Im only 12, but i will getone when I get older. I think it will be a oh say Dig Dug Dragon, or a pong paddle on my left butt cheek, paddle on my right butt check, and a ball in the middle :ponder: . Ok so maybe only the first one. The second one would be cool though.

:lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue: :evil:

Zero I could..... but im only 4 foot 7. I have way to much growing to do, it would stretch out. Plus It would hurt and i'd cry for days. Someone in my grade is getting one. But That's cool for you, you might want to think about the whole stretch thing (i don't know how big you are).