Getting back into the 2600 and I'm rebuilding a small collection and looking for some cheap loose carts, mostly commons but a few uncommon/semi-rare ones. I'm surprised how much people on eBay are asking for this stuff and I am working a lot of overtime for the time being so I can't get to a game shop/flea market where they would be more reasonable.
The label preferences are purely because that's what I had as a kid. Must have end labels also, I dislike when they're missing. Also I think the Sears versions look ugly so I'd like to avoid those.
Anyway looking for the following:
- Adventure (prefer black label but will take either black or picture)
- Breakout (prefer black label but will take either black or picture)
- Dig Dug
- H.E.R.O. (looks like this one is pricey these days)
- Home Run (prefer black label but will take either black or picture)
- Omega Race
- Pole Position
- Snoopy and the Red Baron
Space Invaders (prefer black label but will take black, picture or red)
- Star Voyager (No label preference)
- Star Wars: The Arcade Game
- Super Breakout
- Superman (prefer black label but will take either black or picture)
- Yar's Revenge
Can pay with PayPal or cash if you're within driving distance of zip code 08098 (South Jersey). Thanks.
EDIT: Found a couple games locally