a new firmware and flashtool is availible for Sys-Check V2 series.
Sys-Check Files V2_2 Release 20160717.zip 517.13KB 39 downloads
The new flashtool now supports both Sys-Check PCBs equipped with a SST39SF010A flash chip (V2.1 and V2.2). When you start the flashtool, it will ask you which version you have. To be absolutely sure, the flashtool shows a simplified graphic view of both versions. I think, everybody can handle it
Of course the flashtool (and all other documents) are written in german and english.
Also there´s a new firmware V1.4 out. This firmware can be used with ALL Sys-Check versions - also with the old V2.0 (without flash). Owners of the V2.0 must burn the 16 KB firmware image into a 27128 EPROM. All other please use the flashtool to update their Sys-Check.
V1.4 has this minor changes:
- Sys-Check can be used with the U1MB expansion.
- The new version first checks the whole memory (to be more exact... the first 48 KByte) and then displays the defective bits (if there are any...)
- When bad memory within the first 48 KB is found, the upper 16 KB will not be tested
- If memory is fine, OS-ROM will be tested as before
- If both tests are fine, then pressing START after this will set Sys-Check into endless loop test mode. Memory and OS-ROM are tested infinite - until any error occurs
- During memory tests the background will be coloured red if defective bits were detected