I'm female, I'm 43, I'm an Atari enthusiast. Nuf said.
- 130XE in bigtower
- Internal eightlinked 600XL with 64kB working in co-processor mode or preload buffer or as secundary screen
- Switchable 256kB/64kB Ramdisk (Both work independently and can be switched live)
- 10 OS chip with thumbwheel selector (Including Omnimon, Omniview, Q-Meg V3 and Supermon)
- 1050 drive with Speedy DS, switchable slow/fast operation mode and Write-protect switch on toggle-pushbutton, Drive-open autoboot switch for Bibodos and HSS sector copier
- Centronics compatible printer interface
- Built in Alphasys Sampler (max 8 bits @ 40kHz)
- External Dual Eightlink port.
- Stock 800XE
- Another stock 800XE
- Atari Lynx (Type I)
Peripherals: Joystick, Paddles, Touch Tablet, ST mouse, Trackball, Alphasys Copy Cartridge (8kB Static Ram cartridge with battery backup and read-only/write mode switch).
Latest MOD project: Dual 256kB Switchable ROMdisk.
Status: Put on hold after burning out main board with 12Volts. Gonna be a freaking pain getting the 130XE board back to working order.