...unless you're interested in household renovation projects...
Hey! I'm interested!
Here are some of mine:
- in the middle of replacing some rotted trim on my house - replacement wood painted (thank you wife) and deadly chemicals to stop wood rot on the way
- finished a bedroom remodel including new windows, new paint, new trim, new solid-core doors, new knobs, new floating vinyl flooring, removed ceiling texture, added new ceiling fan and recessed lighting, added zwave smart controls for our smarthouse system, all new furniture
- added some decking in the attic for easier storage of light items up there
- installed quite a bit of Closetmaid wire rack stuff in a couple of closets (that stuff is pretty cool) and moved some of my boxed consoles to it
- fixed the broken lower radiator hose in my 2001 Ford Ranger (ow... tight spaces for my big fat hands and arms) - running well again (well, as good as can be expected)
- starting to remodel the third bedroom now, removing loft bed, removing carpet, removing sheetrock in preparation for plumbing work (shared wall with bathroom) and adding thicker sheetrock and rockwool for sound dampening, adding new ceiling fan, recessed lighting solid-core doors, new paint, new floating floor, trim, paint, etc. - same as others...
- trying to get back to the Vectrex I am trying to fix for an AA member (sigh)
I'm tired. And I am still trying to arrange a trip to Portland for the expo!
- robbievgb likes this