This is a learning curve for me since this is my first hack on the Atari 2600. I have just finished this short hack if anyone interesting checking it out. I have also uploaded a short video of the hack on YouTube (about 2 minutes long) here: https://www.youtube....h?v=opH1LTcDqkY
This is a hack on a rom called "STARMASTER" which was originally conceived and designed by Alan Miller from Activision 1982.
The hack is simply titled "StarTrek" which is based on the original television show.
The simple changes are the followings:
1) Enemy Ship is changed to resemble a Klingon Battlecruiser (Graphic)
2) Starbase is slightly changed (Graphic)
3) Bottom logo and copyright are changed to reflect the 'hack' (Graphic)
4) Slight color changes on the bottom playfield (Graphic)
5) The introduction music is changed close to the music theme of Star Trek (Sound)
Author of this Hack: Guy Babin
The year the hack was done: 2017