I stayed with the tutorials on Random's website for a couple of hours and got to lesson 12 understanding most of what I was doing but I found myself constantly confused at some portions of the code I would be looking at.
While the tutorial I'm currently going through is good, and very informative, I feel it was missing some key elements/just brush over them with minor detail that I still need to study up on and get clarification on as well. The following information I feel should have been t
As some of you know I'm in the process of releasing my first homebrew game called Candy Catcher which I'm very excited about and have been extremely happy with the responses I have gotten from the game so far. However during the development of that game, i quickly realized not only the complexity of my statements I was making in batari Basic, but also the amount of ROM (Read Only Memory) space my code was taking, I had some statements that were easily pushing 50 ~ 75 bytes. That do