I'm now at the point where I've implemented everything that was in the final build of the prior reboot
- the RAM usage has been changed so there's space for the 2K speech buffer
- preliminary animation
- sprite clipping
On top of that, the Stealth feature is in place, which wasn't last go around.
The new routines have saved almost 2K! Before there was 7372 bytes free (see the comments), now there's 9218 bytes free. Like before, the 9218 doesn't consider the ROM I'll be able to utilize by overlap data with the Display Data and Frequency Table RAM usage.
- RESET = start game
- SELECT = return to "menu" (rainbow screen)
- Left Difficulty, style: B = Berzerk Rooms, A = Frenzy Rooms
- Right Difficulty, Test Mode*: B = Off, A = On
- TV Type, stealth Technology: Color = Off, B&W = On
* Test Mode is infinite lives and max robots. Score will be red when active.