Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
  • entries
    15
  • comments
    8
  • views
    2,116

A couple of bug fixes

Mike Harris

53 views

Nothing you might notice but I updated my pickup routine so now the Bat has independence of grabbing objects.
Before, the system was set up for just the player to pick up the loot.

My last concept rom had a bug with sound when picking up which I fixed.

Updated the font to look more pleasant than standard.

To test music independent from effects select level 3 which I changed the tune to play a surprise that you might remember.
I started ripping music from ADAM Data Pack games now so this will be a change that no one else has done to my knowledge.

I only rendered it using 1 voice instead of compiling it properly but you will get it.

Fixed a couple of memory leaks and cleaned up some code.

Designing custom screens is a pain because I can't find a decent, updated tile editor that is bug free but I will get there sooner or later by hand.

enjoy



0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...