Jump to content
  • entries
    450
  • comments
    298
  • views
    397,695

Challenging Google

Serguei2

58 views

Albert, the owner of Atariage, said Google (and other search sites) could show screenshots from my club.

 

google-image.png.3b406161077f43b91a66a72d618cecd5.png

 

Yeah! Google found a picture from "the official Robin Gravel's club".

 

Actually, it's a banner from the main club page where everybody can see anyway.

 

But can Google find my pictures from my topics/blogs inside my club?

 

Only the time will tell.



5 Comments


Recommended Comments

If guests can see the images in your club, then, yes, Google will definitely index them.

 

 ..Al

Share this comment


Link to comment

Yeah. I can Google my username and pictures from my blog and my galleries will show up in the image results. Everything right down to my profile picture/icon are seen by Google, even retweeted images are shown. Hell even images that are related to thinks I've liked on Twitter are shown, you can't hide from Google.

Share this comment


Link to comment
11 minutes ago, DoctorSpuds said:

Yeah. I can Google my username and pictures from my blog and my galleries will show up in the image results. Everything right down to my profile picture/icon are seen by Google, even retweeted images are shown. Hell even images that are related to thinks I've liked on Twitter are shown, you can't hide from Google.

Your club is open. That's why I can see pictures.

 

Mine is a closed club. Only members can see my pictures likes Albert said.

 

27 minutes ago, Albert said:

If guests can see the images in your club, then, yes, Google will definitely index them.

 

 ..Al

 

I will response if Google finds my pictures from my club.

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Serguei2 said:

I will response if Google finds my pictures from my club.

Log out of the forum and try visiting your club.  If you can't see anything in it, neither can Google.  Google doesn't have magical powers to see content that guests who are not logged in also cannot see.

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Done. All I see is a list of members. Nothing else.

 

Any other closed clubs on Atariage show a list of members only.

Edited by Serguei2
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...