UPDATE: found the bug in the 99/2. erase the ti99_232.ini in the INI directory fixes the issue with it starting in partial emulation mode.
Here is some of the software from the CD1 of the 2 CDs I gave out at the TI99 fest in Austin. I removed the documentation so the file would go over the max file size. also Oeegui will be posted in another post.
for those who weren't able to attend the Austin TI99 fest I handed out a 2 CD pack to as many as I had. It contained a disk of lots and lots of TI documentation (disk2) and a disk of all the versions of MAME for the TI (Ti99/4, TI99/2, TI99/8, Geneve, Tomy tutor and more) files to get MAME running with those systems.