After doing some testing, and now understanding why I couldn't get my chatpad to work. I'm planning supporting the following devices on the MrBoehm. Or at least I will take a meaningful stab at all of these controller types.
Atari VCS (BT and USB)
- Modern Controller - (sad, no chatpad support)
- Classic Controller - I will go the extra mile & beg/borrow/steal to make this one work, as it's the one most care about.
- Amico Controller (BT) - I will probably go the extra mile and down a rabbit hole on this one as well, because I'd really like to have the Amico controller working for the classic INTV consoles.
- F710 Controller (Remote wireless USB)
- F310 Controller (Wired USB)
- Xbox Series X (BT only)
- Xbox One S (BT only)
- Xbox One - ChatPad (Remote wireless USB)
- Xbox 360 (USB Wired and Remote wireless USB)
- Xbox 360 - ChatPad (Remote wireless USB)
- Original Xbox Controller (Wired with USB converter cable)
- Original Xbox keyboard/mouse converter (Wired with USB converter cable)
- PS5 Controller (BT) - Once it is released
- PS5 - ChatPad (BT) - Once it is released, I am assuming there will be one
- PS4 Controller (BT)
- PS4 - ChatPad (BT)
PC / Computer - Won't put much effort into this, assuming that this will just come along with chatpad support
- General Keyboard (BT and USB, and anything with a USB converter cable)
- General Mouse (BT and USB, and anything with a USB converter cable)