I had a holiday yesterday and was able to spend some time finishing Juno First. I have now posted a beta version in the homebrew forum for general testing.
There are quite a few changes since the last version that I posted, namely:
- There are now 32 unique waves, and I have made many changes to the previous set of 16. The game actually has 64 waves in total, but the second 32 are the same as the first with a higher speed setting.
- The fuel gauge now empties at twice the speed, which means that there is only 45 seconds to complete each wave.
- I have finally added the explosion sound effects and an effect at the beginning of each wave.
EDIT: the source code is attached below (binary versions are in the homebrew forum). As usual, let me know of any problems.